Title
    Junior Broadcaster

Looking For Radio Programs With These Styles Of Music

I am looking for downloadable radio programs with these styles of music these show must be a min of 2hrs long no commercials English and have a min of 60 shows to download??

Old School Rap Hiphop no only or mostly New York Hiphop show
    R&B Soul Funk
    Blues from the 50s to 80s
    Triphop
    Acid Jazz
    Ambient Chillout
    Phat Beats Radio playing Rap Hiphop R&B Soul Funk Reggae from the 1970s to early 2000s over 21k traxx in the playlist streaming from Houston TX http://phatbeatsradio.tumblr.com

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I host a syndicated oldies show, and it would fit your bill. My specialty is 50's and early 60's doo wop, but a lot of early soul, r&b and blues is thrown in. I have a 3 hour version that I send out weekly, which is commercial free, and I have a whole lot of previously aired shows available (well more than 60).

You can visit www.storyuntoldshow.com for more info, or contact me directly at pj@storyuntoldshow.com

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    I am looking for downloadable radio programs with these styles of music these show must be a min of 2hrs long no commercials English and have a min of 60 shows to download??

Old School Rap Hiphop no only or mostly New York Hiphop show
    R&B Soul Funk
    Blues from the 50s to 80s
    Triphop
    Acid Jazz
    Ambient Chillout

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by PJDooWop View Post
    I host a syndicated oldies show, and it would fit your bill. My specialty is 50's and early 60's doo wop, but a lot of early soul, r&b and blues is thrown in. I have a 3 hour version that I send out weekly, which is commercial free, and I have a whole lot of previously aired shows available (well more than 60).

You can visit www.storyuntoldshow.com for more info, or contact me directly at pj@storyuntoldshow.com
    Thx I will check it out
    Phat Beats Radio playing Rap Hiphop R&B Soul Funk Reggae from the 1970s to early 2000s over 21k traxx in the playlist streaming from Houston TX http://phatbeatsradio.tumblr.com