Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJUser View Post
    The files weren't moved they've been on the same drive letter for quite sometime. I had just imported them into the program..
    Yeah, that's what I figured.

Don't have any other files to test it on at the moment. The mp3 files are all ripped CBR 320kbps.
    OK. No problem.

Probably a Windows files permission issue knowing my luck as Windows seems to want to rebel at the moment.
    I would be surprised if it was a permissions issue, but only a little. With Windows you just never know. I do have an idea. If you could download this zip file:

http://lunarcaster.com/stuff/bass.zip

and extract the bass.dll file from it and replace the bass.dll that is in the lunarcaster folder with that one. I have released LCDJ with a version of that dll file that does not have built in mp3 decoding. It normally uses the built-in mp3 decoder that is in Windows to avoid any kind of patent infringement concerns. Now that the mp3 patents have expired, I think I will start including the decoding version. In fact, I am hoping that I can also start including the Lame encoder with new releases too, but I need to be sure of a few things first.

Anyway, I'm rambling on...lol. If you get a chance to try that out, I would appreciate it.

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    The version I used was no more then 2 or 3 version back.
    Phat Beats Radio playing Rap Hiphop R&B Soul Funk Reggae from the 1970s to early 2000s over 21k traxx in the playlist streaming from Houston TX http://phatbeatsradio.tumblr.com

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBearPW View Post

I would be surprised if it was a permissions issue, but only a little. With Windows you just never know. I do have an idea. If you could download this zip file:

http://lunarcaster.com/stuff/bass.zip

and extract the bass.dll file from it and replace the bass.dll that is in the lunarcaster folder with that one. I have released LCDJ with a version of that dll file that does not have built in mp3 decoding. It normally uses the built-in mp3 decoder that is in Windows to avoid any kind of patent infringement concerns. Now that the mp3 patents have expired, I think I will start including the decoding version. In fact, I am hoping that I can also start including the Lame encoder with new releases too, but I need to be sure of a few things first.

Anyway, I'm rambling on...lol. If you get a chance to try that out, I would appreciate it.

Replacing the bass.dll file did indeed fix the issue its seems to actually be playing stuff will give it a good test at some point this week.

Proud user of RadioDJ FREE radio automation software

Online: Twitter - Facebook - Mixcloud

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    Well, then that earlier problem was already fixed by then. I have plans to redo the entire Playlist functionality. Hopefully that will fix the issues you are having. But, I don't know when it will be done. I'll post something here when it is.
    Thanks again for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    The version I used was no more then 2 or 3 version back.

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    Hello,

Good to hear. Thanks for trying that out. I look forward to any additional feedback you have. I have a Beta 4 that will be released soon (Thursday or Friday) since I have a few issues that have been resolved this week.
    v1.2 Beta 4 Changes so far include:

• Updated to the newest versions of the audio libs.
    • Including the mp3 decoding versions of bass.dll to avoid issues with Windows built-in decoders.
    • Bug fixes that may have been causing Microphone cut-out issues for some users.
    • Bug fixes in the cross-fader including one that was causing Deck B to only fade-in to ~50%-80% no matter what the deck volume was set to.
    • Re-configured the full-screen mode to first save current settings before going full-screen.

Just posting that info so you know some of the issues you may run into, that I have already fixed for the next release.

Replacing the bass.dll file did indeed fix the issue its seems to actually be playing stuff will give it a good test at some point this week.

Title
    Avid Broadcaster
    The v1.2 Beta 4 is available for download. See first post in this thread for more info. It has been edited to reflect the new release.