Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why do some stations still play the national anthem at noon?

Ive heard quite a few in the US play it at noon, its not really the thing to do nowdays. And i know some stations love their country but dont you think its odd?

Or is it me?

Why do some stations still play the national anthem at noon?

Ive heard quite a few in the US play it at noon, its not really the thing to do nowdays. And i know some stations love their country but dont you think its odd?

Or is it me?

I think this sums it up for us.

That is true RADIOCIA... It gives respect to our troops.

Sometimes my listeners would request the national anthem, so there you go, lol.

I didint know stations or tv did that anymore ...when i was a kid and tv was like only 17 18 hours on air 6am till 12 midnight they use to play it before it went off but not now Daft if you ask me

Eh, a lot of country music stations in my little little corner of the USA play it every morning at 5 AM when they go on the air for the morning shows....plus there's one station in particular that awards little kids prizes for calling in and doing the pledge of allegiance....really touches the heart....

We personally haven't got a good copy of the national anthem to work with, so we don't have it in rotation, but that is soon to change

Well i think most stations in the US might play it i dont know that as a fact ...just think they will.. like they say god bless USA like he just look after them??? and noone else lmao mmm ??

Quote Originally Posted by itsonlyme View Post
    Well i think most stations in the US might play it i dont know that as a fact ...just think they will.. like they say god bless USA like he just look after them??? and noone else lmao mmm ??
    Actually, most of them don't. Although, it probably depends on the area you are in.

Nor my point was they all say god bless like god only look after them lmfao dont they know there is no god sad yanks but thats the yanks for you thick as shit ...Think this one man blow up the two towers lmao look at bush then come back lmao man made to scare you ...Do as i say not what i do trust me had to kill someone lets get saddam who we put in power anyway and we wanna get the fuel thats what its about and still most daft yanks play the national anthem