PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a way to do mp3 or wma file for shoutcast stream

bisle123
12-26-2011, 05:42 PM
mp3 or wma file for shoutcast stream

garybaldy72uk
12-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Best way would be to do an .m3u playlist recognised by most players these days

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:Your Stream or Station name/information goes here http://yourservername:portnumber

Change to IP and Port inorformation the Ip of your Shoutcast and add the port number save as .m3u and all should be well.

bisle123
12-27-2011, 02:29 PM
I know this method
But I need a way that would be possible to listen to the radio in Android and that only in. Mp3
Or wma if someone know another way to listen to the radio directly without application
Welcome to help me

garybaldy72uk
12-27-2011, 03:20 PM
.m3u worked ok when we were Trialing a Mobile stream we had it launch from .m3u file.

Only App i found that launched a stream ok on android was one call "A Online Radio" you will have to search android market for that one could never get winamp/realplayer to work on android.

GKIye
12-27-2011, 04:00 PM
To my knowledge a stream to mobile devices is working with mp3 files only
For Nokia internetradio, wma - m3u and others don't work, except .mp3 does
What you need is an audioconverter from m3u to mp3

This can be found at this link :
http://www.degomedia.com/audio_converter.aspx

Its FREE software and it "does what it says" - look to the screenshots for a preview
(it don't harm your pc and it works also on Windows7)

- So its easy ... make a .m3u with your files (mp3, wma, ogg or others)
- load to the convert list, choose the tab mp3 and click convert
from now on it has to work ...

I know this method
But I need a way that would be possible to listen to the radio in Android and that only in. Mp3
Or wma if someone know another way to listen to the radio directly without application
Welcome to help me

bisle123
12-27-2011, 06:10 PM
The software did not help me she can not turn Stream MP3 file broadcasting

MarcAlle
12-27-2011, 07:41 PM
It sounds like you are looking for a stream to mobile service. We have one and so does ShoutcastStreaming. I would check those out as they work with Android, BlackBerry, iDevices, and Symbian.

bisle123
12-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Please help me if you know the method to listen to Shoutcast Streaming
On Android

MarcAlle
12-27-2011, 09:41 PM
Please help me if you know the method to listen to Shoutcast Streaming
On Android

I suggest you purchase a service like ours or ShoutcastStreaming's. If we told you exactly how to do it, we wouldnt have any business ;) . Also, the method we use converts the shoutcast stream into a true MP3 format which is finally accepted by Android.

shoutcaststreaming
12-27-2011, 10:46 PM
I agree. If you want it, buy it, it's really cheap.

Some things you have to pay for. Not everything is free. It cost us a lot of money to develop it and we're not gonna give it away for free.

I would be amazed if anyone on these forums knows how to do it except myself and Stream 101.

MarcAlle
12-27-2011, 10:50 PM
It cost us a lot of money to develop it and we're not gonna give it away for free.

I would be amazed if anyone on these forums knows how to do it except myself and Stream 101.
:thumbup:

bisle123
12-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Thank you very much but I found the code

shoutcaststreaming
12-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Why don't you share it with others on the forum ?

GKIye
12-28-2011, 04:16 PM
That would be a very nice idea
Afterall We all have given Our ideas

Why don't you share it with others on the forum ?