PDA

View Full Version : Stream Advertizers

Brutish Sailor
07-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Oh man, got to put on my serious face,

OK, so I was talking with my dad last night about the whole Independent caster situation, how the JLA industry started offering streams advertizing to independents.

So, hes going to cross the line with his business.

Hes an IT type (ironic we didn't really talk for decades literally until I started streaming) and he wants to offer an affiliate offer for streams. You promote the product, and mention assigned code for the special. Someone gives the code on purchase, your paid.

Whats the product? Web page hosting and custom CMS design (no I don't use his services YET, I just prefer to beat my head against the wall repeatedly with frustration, don't ask, nuff said)

All the details are being worked out as we speak.

Interested? PM me.

Being that he does the pages for a lot of independent businesses, his word of mouth might open the door for others to cross the line as well. I'm keeping an open mind about this. What I do know 100 percent is the payoff will be worth more than Google streaming adsence. So open mind.

Hes also to offer discounts for page hosting/ CMS stufffor stream advertisers

He doesnt offer streaming services. Dont ask, theirs enough in the industry with experience to turn to.

Rob "Drew" Andrews
The Hobbycaster

saint
07-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Rob - another idea came to mind. Several stations can get together and offer a package deal for advertising - on Fivver.

Brutish Sailor
07-05-2013, 02:10 PM
True. Its been done by a couple of them.