View Full Version : Heath Ledger found dead in bed by masseuse!!!!

01-23-2008, 07:39 AM
Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger, 28, has died of a possible drug overdose involving sleeping pills in New York, police have confirmed.

The actor was sick with pneumonia when he died, the TMZ.com website reports, saying it had been contacted by representatives of Ledger's family, who said they'd been told by police that the actor's death was accidental.

read more :( (http://www.smh.com.au/news/film/ledger-did-not-kill-himself-says-family/2008/01/23/1201024937592.html)