PDA

View Full Version : HUGE CD Pre-Release SALE for BW Members!

Mott Productions
06-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Hello BW Members.

I have got a huge offer you should seriously look into.

I am about to release a Cd full of Beds and Loops. There will be 12 Exclusive Loops and Beds with a Bonus track on it. I am going to release the CD to the public officially on June 9th, 2008. Yes that is 4 days away.

Since I love BW so much I am wanting to offering a Special Pre-Release SALE to ALL BW Members!

If you order before Sunday June 8, 2008 at Midnight (USA Central Standard Time) you will get:

-12 Exclusive Audio Loops and Beds CD with a Bonus Track for ONLY $4.99
-1 FREE Audio Service from Mott Productions
-1 Discounted Audio Service from Mott Productions
-A Preferred Customer Discount on ANY Service at Mott Productions till the end of December 2008

ALSO = 2 Lucky Customer Who orders the CD before Sunday June 8, 2008 at Midnight will win:
-5 FREE Audio Productions
-5 FREE Voiceovers
-3 Hours FREE of Video Editing

How can you pass up this offer??

[color=#000000]THIS IS A BW EXCLUSIVE OFFER!!!!

To view the demo of loops and beds CLICK HERE (http://mottproductions.b0x.com/index.php?p=1_24_Audio-Demos) and listen to the first demo on this page.

Order Here (http://mottproductions.b0x.com/index.php?p=1_26_Store)

-Patrick

Mott Productions
06-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Hello BW Members.

I have got a huge offer you should seriously look into.

I am about to release a Cd full of Beds and Loops. There will be 12 Exclusive Loops and Beds with a Bonus track on it. I am going to release the CD to the public officially on June 9th, 2008. Yes that is 4 days away.

Since I love BW so much I am wanting to offering a Special Pre-Release SALE to ALL BW Members!

If you order before Sunday June 8, 2008 at Midnight (USA Central Standard Time) you will get:

-12 Exclusive Audio Loops and Beds CD with a Bonus Track for ONLY $4.99
-1 FREE Audio Service from Mott Productions
-1 Discounted Audio Service from Mott Productions
-A Preferred Customer Discount on ANY Service at Mott Productions till the end of December 2008

ALSO = 2 Lucky Customer Who orders the CD before Sunday June 8, 2008 at Midnight will win:
-5 FREE Audio Productions
-5 FREE Voiceovers
-3 Hours FREE of Video Editing

How can you pass up this offer??

[color=#000000]THIS IS A BW EXCLUSIVE OFFER!!!!

To view the demo of loops and beds CLICK HERE (http://mottproductions.b0x.com/index.php?p=1_24_Audio-Demos) and listen to the first demo on this page.

Order Here (http://mottproductions.b0x.com/index.php?p=1_26_Store)

-Patrick

James
06-05-2008, 05:04 AM
wow, brilliant! Thanks for offering to the community. I will PM you about an offer in return.

James
06-05-2008, 05:04 AM
wow, brilliant! Thanks for offering to the community. I will PM you about an offer in return.

Baabaa Productions
06-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Hey Patrick good luck with the Cd and package. I know from the other place that your beds are excellent. Also you are a great producer. Would be happy to preview your CD for you and make comments. Perhaps you could PM if interested.

Mark

Baabaa Productions
Hey Patrick good luck with the Cd and package. I know from the other place that your beds are excellent. Also you are a great producer. Would be happy to preview your CD for you and make comments. Perhaps you could PM if interested.

Mark

Mott Productions
Check it out everyone!!!!

Once it is released to the public, the price will be raised to $12.99 for the CD without any of the extras. So get yours today for ONLY $4.99 plus extras that are worth up $350 yours FREE!

So take advantage.

-Patrick

Mott Productions
Check it out everyone!!!!

Once it is released to the public, the price will be raised to $12.99 for the CD without any of the extras. So get yours today for ONLY $4.99 plus extras that are worth up $350 yours FREE!

So take advantage.

-Patrick

Mott Productions
06-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the kind words Mark.

Everyone else, don't pass up this deal. It's only $4.99. There are no royalty fees to be paid if used. Once you buy the CD, you have rights to play them and use them as you would like for your radio station or personal use. Copyrights still are in effect for the music themselves though.

SAVE $350 by purchasing a $4.99 CD. A great deal!

PM me if you have any questions.

-Patrick

Mott Productions
06-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the kind words Mark.

Everyone else, don't pass up this deal. It's only $4.99. There are no royalty fees to be paid if used. Once you buy the CD, you have rights to play them and use them as you would like for your radio station or personal use. Copyrights still are in effect for the music themselves though.

SAVE $350 by purchasing a $4.99 CD. A great deal!

PM me if you have any questions.

-Patrick

James
06-07-2008, 02:24 AM
its now shown on the front page just for this offer :)

James
06-07-2008, 02:24 AM
its now shown on the front page just for this offer :)

Mott Productions
06-08-2008, 02:32 AM
I notice some people are wondering about the shipping. If you live outside of the US, please PM me and we will work something out.

-Patrick

Mott Productions
06-08-2008, 02:32 AM
I notice some people are wondering about the shipping. If you live outside of the US, please PM me and we will work something out.

-Patrick

The Equilizer
06-08-2008, 04:36 AM
I really like the 3rd and 5th songs in your demo. Out of curiosity are these the songs that are on your cd? Or are they different? Also, is there a possibility of a direct download?

Thanks for the great offer,

-The Equilizer

The Equilizer
06-08-2008, 04:36 AM
I really like the 3rd and 5th songs in your demo. Out of curiosity are these the songs that are on your cd? Or are they different? Also, is there a possibility of a direct download?

Thanks for the great offer,

-The Equilizer

Mott Productions
06-08-2008, 05:25 AM
The songs in the demo are the ones on the CD. The media player skewed a few so they don't sound perfect. They are much better quality on the CD.

I can do this:

Send me a PM. I will send you a PayPal invoice. Then I will send a .zip file to you with the songs from the CD.

I do not have a system set up yet for direct download. It is in the works.

-Patrick

PM me with any other questions.

Mott Productions
06-08-2008, 05:25 AM
The songs in the demo are the ones on the CD. The media player skewed a few so they don't sound perfect. They are much better quality on the CD.

I can do this:

Send me a PM. I will send you a PayPal invoice. Then I will send a .zip file to you with the songs from the CD.

I do not have a system set up yet for direct download. It is in the works.

-Patrick

PM me with any other questions.

dj.plazma
06-09-2008, 01:03 PM
CRAP! I just saw this and missed the deadline for the extras! Going to purchase anyway. Some great stuff in there!

dj.plazma
CRAP! I just saw this and missed the deadline for the extras! Going to purchase anyway. Some great stuff in there!

Done. Looking forward to getting this CD!

dj.plazma

dj.plazma

Done. Looking forward to getting this CD!

Mott Productions
06-13-2008, 03:03 AM
Thanks to all who took advantage of this offer.

-Patrick

Mott Productions
06-13-2008, 03:03 AM
Thanks to all who took advantage of this offer.

-Patrick