PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggesion

dj.plazma
06-18-2008, 12:55 AM
[center:2d38uqh7]I didn't see this listed, but then again I didn't comb through everything.

What about a page ("What's Playing", perhaps) where those of us with stations could post our Now Playing widgets?[/center:2d38uqh7]

dj.plazma
06-18-2008, 12:55 AM
[center:2d38uqh7]I didn't see this listed, but then again I didn't comb through everything.

What about a page ("What's Playing", perhaps) where those of us with stations could post our Now Playing widgets?[/center:2d38uqh7]

dj.plazma
06-18-2008, 01:02 AM
[center:26yyrw2m]...of course, that means I'd have to actually make one for my station...
...grrrrr...
I think I just created work for myself.[/center:26yyrw2m]

dj.plazma
06-18-2008, 01:02 AM
[center:26yyrw2m]...of course, that means I'd have to actually make one for my station...
...grrrrr...
I think I just created work for myself.[/center:26yyrw2m]

James
06-18-2008, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the suggestion :)

I tried making it into all of our profiles
<---- on the side
but it was too many database connections and it took too long to load the page. Im happy to do a random now playing station block on the index or forum index to display all our stations info and to get a bit of advertising for you guys..

its up to you :)

James
06-18-2008, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the suggestion :)

I tried making it into all of our profiles
<---- on the side
but it was too many database connections and it took too long to load the page. Im happy to do a random now playing station block on the index or forum index to display all our stations info and to get a bit of advertising for you guys..

its up to you :)