PDA

View Full Version : hi from london, uk

1Radio
06-19-2008, 01:28 AM
Hi

I'm Tim from London, UK. Have been lurking on the forum for a bit and thought I'd join and say hello.

Until recently, I was more a radio consumer than station owner. My main interest is graphic design, creating fliers for clubs and DJs etc and (my paid job is) developing websites for stations and podcasters - hence my reason for looking around here.

I've recently launched a website for wannabe DJs and experienced broadcasters and will post more about that elsewhere in the forums.

I like almost all music, so long as its varied and lively but especially into 80's. Have DJ'd at a few clubs in London and Paris and have even been a swing jock around some terrestrial stations.

I'm no expert in web radio but will be glad to offer assistance with PHP or SAM Broadcaster's DB if anyone needs it. I might even do you some free fliers, banners etc if you ask me nicely.

All the best
Tim

1Radio
06-19-2008, 01:28 AM
Hi

I'm Tim from London, UK. Have been lurking on the forum for a bit and thought I'd join and say hello.

Until recently, I was more a radio consumer than station owner. My main interest is graphic design, creating fliers for clubs and DJs etc and (my paid job is) developing websites for stations and podcasters - hence my reason for looking around here.

I've recently launched a website for wannabe DJs and experienced broadcasters and will post more about that elsewhere in the forums.

I like almost all music, so long as its varied and lively but especially into 80's. Have DJ'd at a few clubs in London and Paris and have even been a swing jock around some terrestrial stations.

I'm no expert in web radio but will be glad to offer assistance with PHP or SAM Broadcaster's DB if anyone needs it. I might even do you some free fliers, banners etc if you ask me nicely.

All the best
Tim

James
06-19-2008, 07:05 AM
:welcome:
Welcome to BW! Great site you have there!
Thanks for sticking around

James
06-19-2008, 07:05 AM
:welcome:
Welcome to BW! Great site you have there!
Thanks for sticking around

THFS
06-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Welcome mate!
Hope you enjoy yourself!

THFS
06-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Welcome mate!
Hope you enjoy yourself!