PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

berock
06-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Hello forumers,

my name is Manos and I am from Greece.
I run a music forum at berock.gr
I am a newbie in broadcasting and I am trying to make something good. I'm mostly into pop rock indie alternative british scene and I've started with shoutcast (I hope soon I will upgrade to something better). I won't ask questions for the time. I wanna browse the old posts to get answers first...

Congratulation for this forum it's really awesome!

berock
06-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Hello forumers,

my name is Manos and I am from Greece.
I run a music forum at berock.gr
I am a newbie in broadcasting and I am trying to make something good. I'm mostly into pop rock indie alternative british scene and I've started with shoutcast (I hope soon I will upgrade to something better). I won't ask questions for the time. I wanna browse the old posts to get answers first...

Congratulation for this forum it's really awesome!

1Radio
06-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi Manos, welcome to the forum. Hope you find the answers you seek, but if not, just ask :)

1Radio
06-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi Manos, welcome to the forum. Hope you find the answers you seek, but if not, just ask :)

James
06-28-2008, 01:34 AM
:welcome:
Thanks for the comments, if you cannot find what you want just ask in any of our forums! We are here to help!
Enjoy the site!

James
06-28-2008, 01:34 AM
:welcome:
Thanks for the comments, if you cannot find what you want just ask in any of our forums! We are here to help!
Enjoy the site!

YirmeYah
07-03-2008, 02:20 AM
Hi there. I found this site while looking for a wap support for phpbb3. And I'm glad I've found it here :)

YirmeYah
07-03-2008, 02:20 AM
Hi there. I found this site while looking for a wap support for phpbb3. And I'm glad I've found it here :)

MADcHATTER
07-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Hi Yirmeyah

It really is a great resource. Lots of people in the industry, DJ's, PD's, VoiceOver, Producers. It's really taking off! Glad you found us! Enjoy yourself!

MADcHATTER

MADcHATTER
07-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Hi Yirmeyah

It really is a great resource. Lots of people in the industry, DJ's, PD's, VoiceOver, Producers. It's really taking off! Glad you found us! Enjoy yourself!

MADcHATTER