PDA

View Full Version : how bout giving a newbie a break

invesco07
10-15-2008, 09:56 PM
i would like to see if some one can make some voice overs for me.
i have a party coming up and would really,
like to use them in it.

the first one would read - hey margaret and charlie get on up and disco.

the second would read - hey maycee and steve you look marvelous.

the third would read - hey danny get andrea out on the floor and get down on it.

the do not need any background music or extras maybe just dry voice-overs.

thank you..............

JBVoice
10-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey, here are a few reads of your lines. I included a dry, one echo and one with my voice pitched low. Use them however you want. Glad to see new people here =)

Hope they helped.

Let me know how the party goes!

Jon

JBVoice
10-17-2008, 12:49 AM
forgot to attach file...here it is:

THREETEN RADIO
10-17-2008, 09:24 PM
I like what you did for him there, nice work. (Y)

JBVoice
10-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Hey thanks. Now that I have all my new equipment and studio I am able to help out people here after getting alot of free voiceovers. Now I can give back =)

Thanks again,

Jon

jkemr
10-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Dont wanna be rude but this is your 3rd post invesco07 no.1 this one and how bout giving a newbie a break and christmas vo needed ...OK no problem with asking but when work as been done no Thank you r anything?
and its like your 3rd post only asking for what you can get? sorry if its only me but if you get a freebie come on say thank you..3 posts asking looking for what you can get for free .Thanks JK

JBVoice
10-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Hey, I agree with you however he did thank me but he did it in another thread which also has another request. But, I do think he needs to look over the rules =)

Jon

jkemr
10-18-2008, 05:32 PM
I didint know it was in the rules m8 i just think its respect i dont ask for anything if i cant pay and wont (Admin) make the rules show as you register even i dont know the rules lol)And hope thats not being rude james and other admins Thanks JK