PDA

View Full Version : Under Construction

jkemr
10-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Guys working on my site take a peek tell me what you think so far its still under construction thanks JK site in my sig :voiceover:

THREETEN RADIO
10-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Nice graphics, it's coming along nicely...(Y)

jkemr
10-18-2008, 05:30 AM
Thanks M8 :) also sent you an add on myspace :) Thanks JK

THREETEN RADIO
10-18-2008, 07:07 AM
Yep, you're added, thanks. :biggrinthumb:

Baabaa Productions
10-18-2008, 08:51 AM
Its coming along nicely JK. Keep up the good work.

Mark

Hi Guys working on my site take a peek tell me what you think so far its still under construction thanks JK site in my sig :voiceover:

jkemr
10-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks Baabaa m8ty... if anyone as any ideas what i could add so on im all ears :) done abit more work on it give me your feedback thanks JK

qmr
10-24-2008, 06:37 AM
The best sites are those that are clean and are very easy to navigate around. I'm not a fan of dark backgrounds and I remember your template being used by GenerationMix (internet station no longer on air).

Have you considered using photos of East Manchester to use in your header to reflect your station name?

Designing a good website takes it's time and I have had idea's, made the module and then when I see it in action don't like it.

Keep going the hard work and time will be well worth it.

jkemr
10-24-2008, 07:26 AM
The best sites are those that are clean and are very easy to navigate around. I'm not a fan of dark backgrounds and I remember your template being used by GenerationMix (internet station no longer on air).

Have you considered using photos of East Manchester to use in your header to reflect your station name?

Designing a good website takes it's time and I have had idea's, made the module and then when I see it in action don't like it.

Hi qmr the point you made about having an idea then do it and not like it i do that all the time :) thats why i like to get feedback :) Thanks JK
ps photos in the header??

kwdservices
10-25-2008, 04:00 PM

Agreed. I'm not a fan of dark backgrounds or sites loaded with images. However, whoever is hosting your site is doing a good job because it loads very fast considering it has a lot of graphics.

Looks nice and keep up the good work!

jkemr
11-06-2008, 12:23 PM
OK ive had a complete make over feedback welcome Thanks JK

chq
11-06-2008, 07:42 PM
OK ive had a complete make over feedback welcome Thanks JK

nice work jkemr

i like this site better than your last 1

jkemr
11-06-2008, 08:52 PM
nice work jkemr

i like this site better than your last 1

SpazzRadio
11-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Nice and clean. I like it.

NickolasM.
11-07-2008, 02:24 AM
I personally Like the Background, Its a Grey But Blue at the same time. Nice and neat. I like it so far.
The only thing I would do is on the navigation... Have it so when you hover the mouse over it the bar with the blue and white changes, or horizontal Flip on it. I think It would make it look cool, But Once again I or other users may not like it once you Add it.

James
11-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Nice jkemr :)

jkemr
11-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Thanks For your comments guys :)

jkemr
11-08-2008, 06:46 PM
I personally Like the Background, Its a Grey But Blue at the same time. Nice and neat. I like it so far.
The only thing I would do is on the navigation... Have it so when you hover the mouse over it the bar with the blue and white changes, or horizontal Flip on it. I think It would make it look cool, But Once again I or other users may not like it once you Add it.
tryed what you said dont look good m8 trust me lol