PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon-Branded Station Promotion Products

wildun
11-12-2008, 09:03 PM
All proceeds from these scripts/programs are used to fund the amber alert system.
Real Time Next Up DJ
Branded with your station logo and program icon. DJ change over software. A web based script and installable windows program to change DJ name, photo, slogan and who is up next in real time. Updates happen instantly on your website. Can additionally change any html element such as a flash file etc. Includes admin section to control things.
Free installation of web script and free updates.
Turn around time after purchase will depend on volume of orders as each order is customized to your station.
Priing $9.95

Planned updates include a request system and possibly stats in graph form.
Should be available sometime next week.

Station Branded Player
WMP based branded station player for your listeners. Users will download the player and install it on their pc. The installer will be branded to your station. The player will have your logo and colors. Desktop icon is clicked to open the player and automatically play your station. Start/Stop buttons and volume control. If you have an existing web player it can be used as the player within the program to keep your current player look.
Pricing $24.95 .. Scratch that! For anyone that PMs me from BW it's $10.00

Turn around also depends on volume of orders.
This will be available tomorrow.
PM me on how to purchase or to download a sample player you can install and try.

Note you are responsible for licensing. For example Loudcity stations must first go to a full Loudcity page before launching a player. This would not work for those stations.
All Windows programs include a uninstall option.

wildun
11-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Actually just remove this topic.

It's pointless for me to try and raise money in a forum as obviously someone will always to try and cash in on the ideas. I'd download the free program posted in another topic and make my own custom player if it were me.

wildun
11-22-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm going to combine these programs and make a single app with more functionality. When finished it wil be a total DJ/User solution. I will also be making a separate version usable by LC stations. The station owner will have ultimate control via a pc app. Users will be able to request songs from current dj, optional chat as well. User friendly interface from the desktop. Once your station is in the desktop it's the one that person will always open.