PDA

View Full Version : Emr In The Press

jkemr
11-17-2008, 03:02 PM
OK guys looking for an easy way to promote your station do what i did this afternoon. I thought i would send an e-mail to the local paper round my area see if they would cover the story of EMR.The paper covers all of manchester best of all its a free paper everyone gets one through the door so we are talking about thousands of people seeing it :)
this is the reply i got back >>

Hi there,

I've just been forwarded your email about the radio station.
Could you tell me a bit more background how it all started and what your all about etc.
We should be able to get something in the paper to let people know about the station and also try and get more people involved.
Have you any pics? If not I can get our photographer to come over and take some.

Kindest Regards,

Nicole Kenny
Reporter
The North East Manchester Advertiser

Arfa B!
11-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey man, make sure you feed the Journo's loadsa beer, they LOVE a drink ;-)

jkemr
11-17-2008, 03:42 PM
LOL ill post a link once its been printed :)

chq
11-17-2008, 07:10 PM
nice1

jkemr
11-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Thank you chq :)

THREETEN RADIO
11-17-2008, 10:39 PM
If you can see this jk keep the bad language to a minimum for the paper, you need to promote your station in a good way. Good luck.

James
11-18-2008, 04:08 AM
If you can see this jk keep the bad language to a minimum for the paper, you need to promote your station in a good way. Good luck.
Thats true, jkemr. youve made over 400+ posts here.. thats 400+ pages in google promoting your website with the swearwords and language in it. A good look :)