PDA

View Full Version : New Control Panel - New GeoIP Stats

shoutcaststreaming
11-26-2008, 02:33 AM
We have just installed a new control with some outstanding features for broadcasters. LIVE and ROLLING statistics for your station and a whole bunch more.

Here are some of the new features:

Tons of New Statistics
Statistics by Country
Google Maps
Live Listener Statistics
Custom Album Covers and much more.

You can see some screenshots here >>>> CLICK (http://www.shoutcaststreaming.us/new_cp.htm)

To celebrate, we are extending our ONE FREE MONTH promotion through December. Just enter the promotional code 'bday' and your 1st month is absolutely free.

We also now offer ICECAST.

NickolasM.
11-26-2008, 02:55 AM
That is really Good. Good Job (Y).

CA101
11-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Hi,

Shoutcaststreaming is an actual good and responsible company. Also very reactive. I tested one trial server and took a good look at it via PingPlotter. It's good!!!
Congrats for their great job and reliability. :thumbup1:

If only all the streaming companies could be like them, that'd be perfect. yep...

François

shoutcaststreaming
11-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Thank you CA101, we try really hard to provide a quality product and top notch technical service. BTW, we now have a re-seller option with their own Control Panel.

J just wanted to say that our 1st month FREE offer is good for up to 100 slots at any speed that we offer. It is also good on our other services, Transcoding, On-Demand, Play & Pay & Auto DJ.

Unlike others, who just give you a few listen slots free for 1 month, we are the real deal. It's impossible to really test out a server if you are limited on what you get free. With us, you can load up with listeners to see how your station will sound.

What good is a test, if you really can't test it out under actual conditions?

CA101
11-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Hi Shoutcaststreaming,

You know, I follow each news on your site on a frequently basis...I've been intending to contact you since I had a test stream in L.A.. I'm gonna send you an E-mail as soon as I can, you can bank on it. :)

-->What good is a test, if you really can't test it out under actual conditions?

You took the word out of my mouth.

Have a nice day,

François