PDA

View Full Version : Hi from sunny Cali!

QueenBee
01-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Hey all! I am new here. Name is Queen (really!) and I'm from California. Found this site while searching for something.

Looks like a real cool site. Hope to be able to contribute something here and make friends.

JDAlexi
01-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Welcome Queen! Hope you keep coming back as I did, it is a great site!
JD

James
01-25-2009, 10:49 PM
:welcome:
Thanks for joining, hope to see you around!

QueenBee
01-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Welcome Queen! Hope you keep coming back as I did, it is a great site!
JD

It is looking like a real great site indeed! Thank you for the welcome :)

QueenBee
01-25-2009, 11:48 PM
:welcome:
Thanks for joining, hope to see you around!

Oh wow! Thank you so much! It means a lot to anyone new to a site to have the actual owner welcome her. Gracias!

GKIye
01-26-2009, 01:08 AM
Ola Queen,
and welcome to BW the place to "Bee" :kiss:
feel free to look around .. but as you mentioned during signing up your account ..
the coffee-bar is currently closed for reason that they are revamping the site and all members are banned from the main-bar where they are selling alcohol ...
so you need to have some patience untill all services are gonna be back open and operational
ps : James (Owner of BW) makes great coffee (Y) ... important to know if you visit BW during morning hours :)

James
01-26-2009, 01:14 AM
Ola Queen,
feel free to look around .. but as you mentioned during signing up your account ..
the coffee-bar is currently closed for reason that they are revamping the site and all members are banned from the main-bar where they are selling alcohol ...
so you need to have some patience untill all services are gonna be back open and operational
ps : James (Owner of BW) makes great coffee (Y) ... important to know if you visit BW during morning hours :)
We DO have a temporary coffee bar in the shoutbox on the forum index, fine coffee's, beers and wines and small savoury delights such as cakes and cookies are available on request :p

The construction work should be finished middle of next month :)

nitnitr
01-26-2009, 04:25 AM
Welcome Queen from a fellow Cali resident. Enjoy the site!

QueenBee
01-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Ola Queen,

Thanks! I am nocturnal in nature though...coffee lulls me to sleep honestly. If I want to remain awake.... I drink around 3 beers. Hahaha.

QueenBee
01-26-2009, 12:30 PM
We DO have a temporary coffee bar in the shoutbox on the forum index, fine coffee's, beers and wines and small savoury delights such as cakes and cookies are available on request :p

The construction work should be finished middle of next month :)

Cake and coffee is always as welcoming as any. Beer is always better but I would rather have margaritas! hahahahahaha :boonie:

QueenBee
01-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Welcome Queen from a fellow Cali resident. Enjoy the site!

Hey man! Thanks for the welcome. Been enjoying my periodic visits :)

mwagner
01-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Hello Queen Bee, welcome aboard!

Come see what the "buzz" is all about!

Mike

carlwelden
01-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Howdy and welcome aboard!

Where in Cali are you based out of?

QueenBee
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Hello Queen Bee, welcome aboard!

Come see what the "buzz" is all about!

Mike

Been having fun reading and learning..wishing and wishing... imagining a life if I took another route.

QueenBee
01-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Howdy and welcome aboard!

Where in Cali are you based out of?

Thanks Carl! I am based in Carlsbad. How is New York today?