PDA

View Full Version : PHP Icecast Now Playing Script

tomupton
02-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi all,

Im looking for a php icecast "now playing script" can anyone point me in the right direction. Icecast seems so much harder than shoutcast! grrrr

I have been over google for days looking for a basic script, but have been unable to find something that works!

Tom

qmr
02-03-2009, 06:46 PM
I found this on the Icecast forum http://icecast.imux.net/viewtopic.php?t=2579&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=listeners+php&start=0

Brutish Sailor
06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
I got my mitts on one that works. Im modifying it a little, just to add a few added stats.

wildun
06-10-2009, 01:18 AM
heh heh .. all you had to was ask brutish.. I sent the cut down, just now playing version, thought that was all you needed. It will pull all the stats using the full version.

I should add, doesn't work on some shared servers, depends on how they are set up.

Brutish Sailor
06-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Yeah, Im noticing that now...

Regardless, I owe you big time!

wildun
06-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi all,

Im looking for a php icecast "now playing script" can anyone point me in the right direction. Icecast seems so much harder than shoutcast! grrrr

I have been over google for days looking for a basic script, but have been unable to find something that works!

Tom
You can try the script I have Tom if you want, just pm me an email address and I'll send you the files or a download link, whichever you prefer.

rajesh999
12-25-2010, 02:52 AM
Hi,,

Please send me the Current Play List code to my website as well. My Email id: chevendra.rajeshbabu@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Rajesh