PDA

View Full Version : What a week!

Jinglemaster
02-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Following the death of my nephew last Saturday, I was rushed into hospital on Monday after collapsing at home with a suspected stroke. It wasn't. I have a hearing problem at the moment, which apparantly got a lot worse during Sunday night which resulted in my balance being zero on Monday morning, hence why I stumbled and fell. I couldn't get up because I felt blind drunk, hence the panic.

A very scary experience, but at least I am ok now. Back at hospital today to get further checks done on the shoulder and back injuries I picked up when I fell. I already have a very bad back, so this didn't help at all.

carlwelden
02-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Glad you are pulling through.
Ruptured eardrum perchance?
Keep us posted.

THREETEN RADIO
02-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Oh Fin, whatever next, I hope you have some good luck soon. I have experienced inner ear imbalance in the past and yes it really is scary when your balance goes and how unwell you can feel. I also have terrible back trouble and am scared of falling over so can really relate to what you are going through on that side of things. I wish you well buddy, keep the faith. (Y)

GKIye
02-27-2009, 01:59 AM
Indeed .. what a week
I guess part of your troubles gonna be "to much stress"
Everything who happened the past weeks gave you a very high stress level who can give lots of complications both to your body and mind
We are all human afterall .. and when the highest level is reached the body gives a token that it has to stop ...
I think that was what happened to you as result of the past period of time
Relax yourself a little and I wish you all the best !

James
02-27-2009, 04:54 AM
I pass on as much good luck to you jinglemaster! It has not been a good week for you buddy :( Hope you feel up to spec soon jm!

Voxjunction
02-27-2009, 12:02 PM
Your buddies here are thinking about you and sending positive vibes.

Jinglemaster
02-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate your thoughts and words. Great team we have here.

xtra musica
02-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey JM,

I thought I had a shitty week....but when I read this................

Best of luck and a quick recovery,(Y)

Xtra,....Gunnar,

Eban
02-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Hope you'll be okay soon !!

Take care of u !

Eban

Blazin 97
02-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Im sorry to hear this.

My thoughts are with you at this hard time. :(

rj1201
02-28-2009, 04:57 PM
I Hope You Feel Better And Thank God It Wasnt A Stroke Sorry To Hear About Your Nephew

Jinglemaster
03-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Thank you.