PDA

View Full Version : Are you into Rock? Punk? Metal?

JBVoice
03-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Well, that's what I play on my weekly radio show on BOUNCERADIO.NET! My show is focused on finding the best of the best. I also feature tons of local and unsigned artists from all around the world. I offer mini talk show sessions to further make my show interesting. My show airs Wednesdays @ 6pm ET 3pm PT on www.BounceRadio.net

To make things fun for the listeners, we offer a LIVE chat room where you can make requests, comments and just interact with the rest of the audience. But no worries, you can still listen on Itunes or even on your smart phone while on the go!

Hope you check it out :)

-JB

Jinglemaster
03-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Only two yypes of music I like. Classic and 70's. Fortunately 70's includes Motown, glam rock, punk, dizzy pop and pretty much everything from slushy Barry White greats to Abba. Wow, what a decade.

Now, my favourite al time group/singer? Karen carpenter. Truly wonderful voiuce and a sad loss to us.

JBVoice
03-22-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm open to all music genres except, i can't really get into urban kinda stuff (hip hop, rap etc)

My broadcasting school's FM station plays every kind of music known to man at different times. Mainly top 40 and rock during the day and Urban music and LIVE spinning at night.

My show on net radio is mainly rock, punk and metal...but personally, I also like some classical, little country and even 70's :)

Arfa B!
03-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Now, my favourite al time group/singer? Karen carpenter

Don't forget Carly Simon! Wow- some voice that girl has!
Linda Gail Lewis (Jerry Lee's sister) is pretty damn amazing too!

THREETEN RADIO
03-22-2009, 06:20 PM
70s and 80s pop (with some punk and rock also) for me, with some 90s also, hence that's what I play.

billh
03-23-2009, 02:19 AM
The best music is from the 50's, 60's and early 70's. You know Woodstock :boonie: :biggrinthumb: