PDA

View Full Version : Jersey's Classic Rock Seeking Advertisers...

JJtheDJ
04-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Hiya everybody! How are ya? I have a great deal for anybody interested in receiving the ultimate exposure. Jersey's Classic Rock is a radio station based out of NJ, however we stream all around the world, so you're not only forced to be a NJ resident in order to send your message out.

Let's get right down to business, shall we? I was born to be a radio broadcaster and have wanted to be one my entire life. I am a down-to-earth nice guy with a great personality and a voice that will make people drool at whatever I am saying (or so I have been told:) I have been a writer for over nine years so writing a script for whatever it is you want imaged is no problem if you find that you need assistance doing so. Some people find that the voiceover/imaging artist can do a better job at putting together what must be aired on the radio, however if you'd like to create the script, by all means, you may do so.

Now, I suppose you'd like to know stats right? Well, it's been a very big month for Jersey's Classic Rock. Not only are you limited to tuning into the station via the audio stream, whether it'd be Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp, Realplayer, your iPod Touch/iPhone, Blackberry, or directly at the website, but during show hours (11am-2pm EST - every weekday), you may check out the live-video stream from directly in studio as I, JJ the DJ work my magic for the thousands that tune in. Remember, this is also added exposure for you!

Two days ago (04/23/09), Jersey's Classic Rock reached its millionth viewer and it was a very exciting day, emotional as well, so I would just like to take a moment and thank all of the listeners that tune in. If it weren't for you, this wouldn't be possible! :) The millionth viewer is only the video stream alone, and it runs from 11am-2pm EST - weekdays, so just think about that for a moment.

Down to the numbers. Jersey's Classic Rock averages tens of thousands of listeners per day, which will get your message out to a large amount of people in all types of demographics. I have every stat you need, so if you feel the need to get some in-depth information regarding where the listeners are tuning in from, by all means, no problems there! If I were to combine the official audio broadcast with the video broadcast, the amount of listeners that tune in are astounding. The official audio broadcast is currently averaging thousands of listener hours per day which is an extensive amount of listeners. The great folks at Live365 have been very good to us and they are our streaming service and the absolute best may I add. Jersey's Classic Rock is in the top 15 out of over 600 Rock Radio Stations and in the top 5 out of over 300 Classic Rock Stations, both front paged, so the exposure is there for us as well.

I also want to add that Window's Media Player chose Jersey's Classic Rock as an "Editor's Choice," which is another huge honor and a great milestone for the station as well. I am sure you are also wondering if Jersey's Classic Rock is listed in two of the largest directories in the world...? Well, think no more because we are. Both Windows Media Player and iTunes lists us, which obviously is added exposure.

I want you to receive the proper amount of exposure for whatever it is you are trying to advertise to people. It's important to get your message out simply because you need people to know about your product, service, whatever it is you want to sell or pitch to someone & Jersey's Classic Rock is there for you to help you reach whatever goals it is you want to reach.

Right now I am going to limit the amount of advertisers to five, as I don't want to place too many on the station, however, depending on the length of the commercials, I may be able to fit some more in.

Let's start a business relationship and get your message out! For pricing/stat information, please PM me here, or better yet, email me at jjthedj@jerseysclassicrock.com for more information.

If you'd like to check out the station's website - you can do so by going to Jersey's Classic Rock - NJ's Classic Rock Station (http://www.jerseysclassicrock.com) .

Looking forward to receiving those PMs & emails!

Best Regards,

JJ the DJ
Jersey's Classic Rock - Owner