PDA

View Full Version : High Speed Productions

WayneOwens
04-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Myself and a friend have just recently started up Hig Speed Productions.net

Our Slogan is Done right, Done Fast.

Our website http://www.highspeedproductions.net/

We offer everything your typical VO guy would offer without having to ship it to another production guy for extra money. Our rates are yet to be determined, but if you check out the site, you'll see our demos and a whole lot more including our first three clients who we signed as soon as the doors opened yesterday.

We also offer Web Maintenance and web design, so if you need a site built as well, we can do that in HTML, DNN and very limited PHP. For those who don't know what DNN, it's DotNetNuke, a modified version of HTML, and yet more powerful as well....

Check us out and if you'd like to get some work done, you can email us at deryl@highspeedproductions.net

Cheers for now,
Wayne & Deryl @ High Speed Productions

The Equilizer
05-01-2009, 01:19 AM
The site looks great. I wish you well.

Are you in need of an additional voice or producer?

WayneOwens
05-01-2009, 02:24 AM
We may very well be looking for some extra voices here soon, me and my partner are meeting tomorrow and I will let him know you're interested, btw he just joined the site, his SN is DerylMorley, so if you want to send him a PM, and ask him it's fine by me

WayneOwens
05-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Equalizer,

You sure can join us in the adventure, please sned and email to deryl@highspeedradio.com and CC it to wayne@wnihweb.com and we will get you set up

The Equilizer
09-23-2009, 01:29 AM
WOW I forgot all about this. Please check your inbox...