PDA

View Full Version : New page specially for BW members

KHUK
05-28-2009, 06:00 PM
I've created a new web page specially for Broadcasting World members looking for low cost voiceovers with a quick turnaround.

See rates, order online and listen to samples here http://www.krishenderson.co.uk/BW

Eban
05-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Well, I guess we can just say "Thank you" :)

Eban

THREETEN RADIO
05-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Nice job Kris. +1 for the thought. (Y)

James
05-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Holey moley, nice work! Im amazed :ohmy:
A big thanks from everyone here, i will add a little promotion on our homepage soon linking to your site kris! Thanks :D

Lloyd
05-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Wonderful!

One small suggestion/bug.

It doesn't seem to work with Google Chrome. I get redirected to http://www.krishenderson.co.uk/bw/4533891559 which doesn't have any information; just says
Kris

Henderson

Insert body text here ... followed by your contact details.

- Lloyd

GKIye
05-29-2009, 12:58 AM
Hi Kris,
Great input !

to Lloyd,
it works fine to Me .. but into "your" link you are missing a # sign in between /#/
behind .co.uk add this /#/bw/4533891559
and you gonna be able to open the page

MarcAlle
05-29-2009, 01:22 AM
Very Cool!!! Great idea. +REP!

Lloyd
05-29-2009, 07:21 AM
Hi Kris,
Great input !

to Lloyd,
it works fine to Me .. but into "your" link you are missing a # sign in between /#/
behind .co.uk add this /#/bw/4533891559
and you gonna be able to open the page

Still doesnt work. With or without the '#'

Without the #

With the #

Note, I used the demo page, but it effects all the pages

KHUK
05-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Hello Lloyd,

Yeah that does appear to be very odd. It looks like you're getting the HTML version of the site rather than the Flash version.

I downloaded Google Chrome to see if I would get the same problem, it all seems to be working fine for me, although it did take some time to get Chrome installed due to an error code on Google's behalf.

Have you got the latest version of Adobe Flash?

After I installed the browser, I did some research to see how other websites might be effected when viewed in Chrome. Pictures and text seem to be of lower quality with CSS and Java Script being the worst effected.

Lloyd
05-29-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm on the laptop now (has Google chrome too) and still getting this strange redirection. I even when to the requirements page and it says I'm passing for flash player

http://www.krishenderson.co.uk/_app/13502/en/resources/requirements.html

Most odd.

Just tried good old Firefox and it's also doing it. Could just be my computer(s)/net if that's that case.

I take back what i said. I have an older version of Flash player :doh:
I swear I had the newest version just a month ago :P

- Lloyd

GKIye
05-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Hi Lloyd

If you upgraded to the latest version of flash .. check your settings into your Chrome browser .. maybe there are some restrictions made who has to get changed to see all content
A while ago I tryed also Explorer 8 to test their results .. and it was a disaster to Me .. nothing worked as it should do .. and even iframes, gif etc content wasn't visible .. so currently I'm back on the www road with my Explorer 7 :)

Eban
05-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Works perfectly with Safari and Firefox :)

Eban

MarcAlle
05-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Works fine here for me! Looks pretty good too ;)

(FireFox, IE, Safari, & Opera all tested)