PDA

View Full Version : Broadcasters lounge

riverregionmedia
08-20-2009, 08:33 AM
now open and still working on it, is broadcasterlounge.com (http://broadcasterslounge.com)

over the weeks to come it will be a full community to exchange ideas and files for all forms of the broadcasting mediums.

jamesdean
08-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Nice site, I am the first to join.

Exozito
08-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Remember to link to Broadcastingworld! So far I haven't seen any posts in your new forum yet...

James
08-30-2009, 09:38 AM
I dont usually give tips to sites similar to ours but content is the key. Nobody will post content for you when you have a new forum. You need to post as much as you can to get people talking!

GKIye
08-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Do I miss something ?

a full community to exchange ideas and files for all forms of the broadcasting mediums.
Everybody has the freedom to start his own forum, project etc
But for God sake, why posting a promotional topic on a website / forum who's doing the same as you are willing to do ? Afterall Yours has a similar content.
Please keep in mind that some people at this planet still believe in 1 word named "Respect"
Or is this the world upside down ? Maybe I'm getting to old for all this ...

Nick@SS
08-30-2009, 06:38 PM
It really would be better to join forces and make one bigger better decent site,

James is always looking for contributors.

Diluting the audience is not the way forward however i do agree with GKR im not sure if this is the best place to advertise it.

//2cents

James
08-31-2009, 12:39 AM
It really would be better to join forces and make one bigger better decent site,

James is always looking for contributors.

Diluting the audience is not the way forward however i do agree with GKR im not sure if this is the best to advertise it.

//2cents

ALWAYS looking! :kermit:
:boonie:

JBVoice
08-31-2009, 08:34 AM
Interesting...I'm not exactually sure what I should be saying to this..But, I do think its a bit unprofessional to advertise your new site on here.

-jb

Exozito
09-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Why are you advertising a broadcasting forum on another broadcasting forum? Doesn't it make it an uphill task to get people to join your forum? I think that it would be better if you join us and help improve broadcastingworld.

sean-tomlinson
09-14-2009, 10:36 PM
It looks a good site but i think i am with Exozito join broadcastingworld and help improve this site not much work needs to be done on it as it looks good but bet there is something could be done to make it better

riverregionmedia
09-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Guys (and gals),

i'm sorry if i stepped on anyone's toes, especially you james.

i love this site and i do not mean any disrespect to anyone to posting an open invite to my site. i would actually consider Merging sites if james wants to.