PDA

View Full Version : You, as the clients. NAME YOUR PRICE

JBVoice
09-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Greetings! In an earlier post, I discussed a subscription plan with Blue Stone Productions. The plan would consist of 5,10,15,20 and 50 voice over per month plans. Voice overs can be :15 seconds long each or split the number in half and you can get :30 seconds each.

My question for you is, how much would be reasonable?

The only catch to this program, is I need a 3 month commitment due to people taking advantage of the savings and running off. To prevent that, the first two months dues need to be upfront and the rest will be automated billing through paypal.

Let's hear thoughts, ideas, interests? :)

-JB

GKIye
09-20-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi JB
Yesterday I visited a website and found a link to a Dutch studio (I guess The Netherlands, not Belgium) who was advertising at a banner "the best and cheapest blabla ..."
Their announced price was 5 jingles for 99,9 Euro - so means produced
99,9 Euro divided by 5 makes about 31,16 US Dollar a piece
If this can be any guideline to what you are looking for ...

JBVoice
09-20-2009, 04:41 PM
I just now set my prices and launched the subscription program. I just got 1 client with the GOLD membership (I can only take 5 gold members) and 2 new clients with the basic membership (I can take 30-50). I shopped around, and I made the membership very cheap, at least I think it is.

My belief with having cheap prices is, that I might not be making much off this service, but it gives me content to keep my demos up to date and gain more commercial clients that way. Then again, the one GOLD member is a commercial station up in Canada, so I hope they don't take advantage of it haha.