PDA

View Full Version : New Site Lauched: JoBo Voice Overs!

JBVoice
10-07-2009, 05:14 PM
SUPER CRAZY DEALS FOR BW MEMBERS!

Contact me and let me know your from BW world on the contact form.

Up to 50% Savings!!!!

www.JoBoVoiceOvers.com (http://www.JoBoVoiceOvers.com)

Comments? I want feedback on my first ever site using html and such lol

kiwiborn
10-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Nice job Kiddo...! Be careful that you do not price yourself too low. Your voice is your business. I like your Demos

Jinglemaster
10-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Hey Jon.

Looking good, sounding great and just oozing with sex appeal. Wow, what a hunk. Just a stunner with looks, talent and a GREAT voice.

Anyway, enough about me.

Your site looks great too and the demos are spot on. Excellent job buddy.

What? You thought I was talking about you???? Get outa here!:retard:

JBVoice
10-07-2009, 09:54 PM
LOL JM!!!!!!!

Thanks for those kind comments, both of you! I have next to NO experience in web design, so that means alot to me! I'm working on getting new demos made up though, those are pretty old and out dated.

To Kiwi: My prices have always been low, mainly because I do this semi part time, around college and what not. I found that charging little, brings in more business. Plus, the current prices are temporary during the launch period. Depending on work load, I will raise them if needed. I do have multiple contract clients which is where I get most of my income from, well...at least enough to cover college! :/

Joonas Piiroinen
10-08-2009, 12:07 PM
JoBo (former JB :biggrinthumb:), site looks pretty nice! Very fresh and clear. Keep up the good work !

JBVoice
10-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks man! I mean, I think its not bad for someone who has never dont "advanced" website hosting!!!! lol