PDA

View Full Version : RODE Procaster for sale (Great Mic!)

JBVoice
10-22-2009, 04:16 AM
Hello friends,

I have told you, time after time, that my baby is the RODE procaster. It is generally a broadcast mic, though I used it for some voice over projects. I have a total of 5 of them and I really only need, well....1, but I'm gonna keep 4 and let 1 go away. I'm having to pay some bills in the coming month or so, so I wanted to see if anyone on BW would like to buy it? If not, it will be listed on ebay.

I am asking $200 for it (paid $229) only because this one literally never got used! LOL. I had all 5 of them set up at one time, but during my studio renovations, I put them in their boxes and only set back up 2 of them. If anyone is interested, please let me know...I HATE doing stuff through ebay, because the funds are never available immediately (and I need the money to ship it haha)

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Price is pretty set in stone, because of the condition it is in.

Here is a link to view details about this mic:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Rode-Microphones-Procaster-Dynamic-Mic-271376-i1427309.gc

For my sale, I will include all the accessories that came with it, PLUS, I can offer a free voice over too :)

kiwiborn
11-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Hey mate. I might definitely be interested! What accessories come with it please?

JBVoice
11-11-2009, 12:13 AM
It comes with the mic (obviously), the stand adapter and I am throwing in a free XLR cable. I have one person interested in it before you, but if it doesnt work out, I'll get in touch.

kiwiborn
11-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Thanks but it is ok.. I just today brought a Rode NTK Tube Condenser Microphone, at a 1/3 of what it should have cost. Should kick my old samson's arse ;)

JBVoice
11-11-2009, 02:58 AM
HAHA! You can never go wrong with anything made by RODE, I love most of their mics. Shure as well, never came across a bad mic made by either of these companies.

:)

-JB

kiwiborn
11-11-2009, 11:56 AM
HAHA! You can never go wrong with anything made by RODE, I love most of their mics. Shure as well, never came across a bad mic made by either of these companies.

:)

-JB
I read all the online reviews about the Rode, and really, this mic was an absolute steal... little more than what you are asking for yours! Considering list price is around $999.00 and you can get them for as little as $500.00.. At less than that, this was a very good bargain.

JBVoice
11-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Thats fantastic! Yeah, I love RODE microphones, awesome mics.

-jb

kiwiborn
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
I have never had anything but my cheapo Samson. I am so looking forward to seeing what a good mic will do for my voice.

johny c
11-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I think you mean hearing lol...........

kiwiborn
11-11-2009, 06:18 PM
I think you mean hearing lol...........
Only if it improves it! hehe