PDA

View Full Version : HP Net Book For Sale

JBVoice
11-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Hey guys,

I'm going through a HUGE financial crisis at the current time and I am trying to sell off some things I just don't need. I did a job for a client who runs a computer shop, he gave me a brand new HP Netbook.

It has 160GB Hard Drive/1 GB of Ram

Is anyone interested?

Retail Price is around $400USD and I can ship pretty much anywhere world wide (shipping will be no more than $20USD)

Price is somewhat negotiable, but I really need the money LOL

The Net Book has been booted up, loaded Linux Ubuntu (spelled wrong prolly) as well as Windows XP (dual boot). Both are legal licensed copies.

Ask questions here, and I will answer them. THIS MAKES AN EXCELLENT GIFT!!!!! It will be shipped in all the original boxing and everything is included. I literally JUST got it a few weeks ago, and used it maybe 5 times tops.

If you'd like to help out other ways, I accept donations (the Payment button on my site) and in return I can offer my voiceover/production services to you as well as free advertising on my site. I'm not begging for money lol, dont get me wrong, I just have medical bills from the swine flu and my surgery, and the bank is threatening taking my car if I do not pay next months bill (I had to take out a loan to cover all of it). Let me know if you are interested in ANY of the above offers.

-Jon

kiwiborn
11-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Oh Jon, I am so very sorry to hear what you are going through.

I really wish I had the immediate finances to help. I would buy that laptop from you cause mine is dying and the sound card is really crappy.

However, I am really in the same position as you are, although not immediately. We are possibly looking at losing our house with hubby's medical and chemo bills.

I know it is no consolation or help to you, but my energies and empathy go out to you. I really understand what you are going through.

I have tried selling my artisan jewelry dirt cheap... in fact I had a lot of 67 gemstone bracelets up for sale on ebay with a reserve of 350.00 on them. The highest bid I got was an insulting $8.00.. It is tough out there. However, I am sure someone can help you out.

I certainly would if I could ((hugs))

M.

JBVoice
11-27-2009, 12:22 AM
Kiwi,

Your words are enough to encourage me. Thank you. I know alot of people are going through the same thing I am, which makes me feel a little bit better...Thanks for your kind words.

-JB

kiwiborn
11-27-2009, 12:26 AM
What a gentleman!:glad: (it's the closest to a hug they have in the emoticons... 'twill have to do)

MarcAlle
11-27-2009, 02:45 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about your financial issues. I just bought a netbook, which was very nice and I still use the thing. I cannot afford to get another one, even as a gift due to the financial issues. I love netbooks and would be more than happy to, but I do not want to insult you with the price i could offer.

JBVoice
11-27-2009, 05:44 AM
Marc, lol...I understand. I am not absolutely dying in need, it just would be nice to get bills paid on time next month. For future reference, I can accept $300 for the laptop...I can handle lowering it. In addition to the laptop, I will also offer my highest radio imaging package for free (one time only). So, if anyone here is now interested...let me know via this post. Thanks

-JB

frankallen
11-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Hey Jon, Whats the difference from a netbook and a notebook ? maybe you could post a link of one simular. I myself have what i need in regards to laptops / pcs etc but i might be able to find you a buyer for the price you are asking.

MarcAlle
11-28-2009, 03:11 PM
A notebook is larger and has a CD/DVD drive. It is made to be used for faster processing, etc.

A netbook is much smaller, slower, and does not have a DVD/CD drive. It should be used for web browsing and word processing.

frankallen
11-28-2009, 03:16 PM
arhhhh i see ok with that im mind now let me make a call or two

JBVoice
11-28-2009, 06:06 PM
The model is the HP Mini 110. If you want to search that...it's a great little computer, I just have no need for it now...

Thanks Frank, for the help.

-JB

JBVoice
12-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Just to let you all know, the net book has been sold. Out of no where, my grandfather (in his 90's lol) was like "I'd like to find a small portable laptop to use while traveling". I quickly offered mine, he handed me $300 cash and I gave it to him :)

Gotta love family lol

-JB

frankallen
12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Thats Cool JB one less worry for ya

Frank