PDA

View Full Version : New Profiles New Demos For 2010

frankallen
01-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey All,

I figured as we have New Profile pages Thanks to James :clap:, Its time for New Demos Here is mine for 2010.

Love it Or Hate it Your comments are valued

Kind Regards

Frank

producerpinnell
01-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Excellent Demo Frank, so much variety that I think brings out all the things you can do with your voiceover and production skills.

Excellent stuff!

mwagner
01-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Very slick Frank, great work!

Just a suggestion, shorten your demo to at least 1 minute and split them up into commercials, imaging, narration, on-hold etc. Some clients are only interested in hearing certain sections.

Again great work, and best of success!

frankallen
01-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Hey Mike,
Thanks for the advice there :). Normally as a rule of thumb i do split my work in to sections.
It is put together this way to promote all aspects of my voice imaging & productions skills as in the BW profiles you can only upload one demo.

But Mike Thanks for your input its appricieated

Frank

billh
01-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Nice demo Frank, I agree with Pinnell it shows what you can do with your voice and production skills. It maybe a little long, but I think it's perfect for your BW demo.

frankallen
01-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Thanks Bill,
Hows your voice work coming along ?
Feel free to shout or add me on msn if you want any advice or help with anything. Always happy to help out

Frank

Jinglemaster
01-16-2010, 06:09 PM
James. If you can set up a blank entry for me I will fill in as soon as I can. I am just sorting out my files and will put a new demo together.

billh
01-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Hows your voice work coming along ?

Well Frank about the only thing I've been doing is writing and producing skits, and johny c has been playing them on his station.

I started out with one that I did for the fun of it. That I posted in the free section and now I am working on the 3rd, 4th and 5th...

I don't get paid :(, but I have fun doing it. :)

Bill

frankallen
01-18-2010, 09:53 AM
thats cool then bill. Its good experience for you .

Keep up the good work

Frank