PDA

View Full Version : Advertising - Directory

billh
02-01-2010, 08:09 PM
I built an SEO friendly directory called VoiceTalentScout.com and it's designed to help increase your pagerank on Google, Yahoo and other search engines. As well as giving people a directory to find Voice Over Artists and other talented people.

I have added a number of categories for voice over artist. You can submit a demo in each category if you'd like rather than having one demo with a number of different styles. I also added categories for Musicians, Singers and talented young people.

There is also over 60 countries listed.

When submitting your information you submit:
1: Add a link to your site

2: (Option) Enter your office or business location. Google map will display on your page.

3: Submit a :30 second or 3MB mp3 demo. *Note: mp3 files must have one name with no spaces. Example mp3 file name: mydemo.mp3

4: Allow other members to contact you via email or not.

5: You can link to your Video on YouTube and other video hosting sites.

6: Enter META Keywords

7: Enter a META phrase

Here is a list of categories

Character Voices - If you do character voices you submit a demo for each one or submit one demo with all of them on it.

Jingles – For people that produce Jingles
Musicians – For Musicians that offer their music for background use.

Radio – This is for DJs, Imaging (Commercials), News Announcers, Sports Reporters,Traffic Reporters and Weather Reporters

Royalty Free Music – For sites and musicians that offer Royalty free music.

Talented Young People - This is for people 18 years of age or younger that do Character Voices, DJs & Radio Shows, Jingles, Musicians, Vocals - Singers, and Voice Over Artist

TV & Movie - For Voice Over Artists that do Commercials, Intros & Trailers, and Narrations

VO Forums & Training – For Voice Over Forums and sites that offer training.

Vocals – Singers – For singers, never know if you need someone to sing in a commercial.

Voice Over Artist – For a general demo of your work.

Note: There is no forum etc. it's just a directory. My goal is to build a large directory for voice over artist and other talents that are related to voice overs.

Submit your information Voice Talent Scout Click Here (http://www.voicetalentscout.com/phpld/)

All information submitted is reviewed before it is placed in the directory.

JBVoice
02-01-2010, 09:36 PM
I am proud to say that Bill has got a great website going on and I think everyone could benefit from using it. Congrats Bill and keep up the great work!

-JB

kiwiborn
02-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Its absolutely a great idea. Thank you Bill.

johny c
02-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Now I want to see a photo of Pappy up there, in all of his glory.:clown:

billh
02-02-2010, 02:52 AM
A photo of Pappy? well look at the pic (avatar), he looks something like that. But he has blue jeans on, a blue denim shirt, construction boots and a baseball hat on that has Grumpy written on it. Plus he has gray hair and a beard and he's a lot older about 99..... Best I can do :lol: ...

wildun
02-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Nice site billh! I wish you great success with it. Its cool of you to give voice talent another place to showcase themselves.

billh
02-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi Folks,
Well do to an error in "my" programing. I had to set up another directory on the site. So if you'd like you can use this link http://www.voicetalentscout.com/phpld/ (http://www.voicetalentscout.com/phpld/)

and add your MP3 demos to the directory. Also you do not need to register when adding your information. Just click -> Submit -> Link and add your info.

If you do register you can edit the text, Delete and replace your MP3 file and Video link as well.

Bill