PDA

View Full Version : New Website!

producerpinnell
02-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Hello!

Well, I guess you can tell from the title of this thread what I'm going to be linking you all too... my new designed website for Pinnell Productions! I find this really important to me, in the smallest details, so here's what's new

Fonts:
The new website features fonts that should appear properly on both PC and MAC computers, on the vast majority of Operating Systems. Before, I was using Lucida Grande, which didn't appear properly on all PCs. Now, it's simple but "sexy" Tahoma.

"In your face Rate Cards":
Unlike the old site, where the rates I charge were in the right hand corner of the screen, they are now centered and more prominent on the voiceover and production pages

Lovely Pictures:
All of the images on the website (The ones in photo form) are ones that I have taken myself (Unless if they've got me in, then someone else took it), and I think make a nice addition to the site.

General Design:
You'll notice that pages now have a left hand column which display what page you're on and a few details (Unless if it's the Homepage and Terms, then it's something different). Each of the left hand columns has a photograph relevant to the page you're looking at.

Anyway, I can't think of what else to write, so here's the link, www.pinnellproductions.co.uk

Let me know what you think, both good and bad (make it constructive if it's bad please!)

johny c
02-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Looks good Ian, nice and tidy and easy to find things.

TwisterNation
02-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Fantastic Website!

GKIye
02-11-2010, 04:22 AM
VERY very nice look !
Good job :D

wildun
02-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Very nice and functional design. The front page has everything it needs as everything is in your face and easy to see.
Great Job!

producerpinnell
02-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Thank you for all of your kind comments on the website, it really means a lot :)

Denise Sanders
02-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Great website!!!

Nice'n clean!

Denise

producerpinnell
02-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Thank you for your kind comments Denise :)