PDA

View Full Version : JoBo Voice Overs: Update!

JBVoice
02-12-2010, 06:18 AM
Just added the SHURE SM7B microphone, Universal Audio 710 preamp, DBX 286A voice processor and more to my studio. Effective immediately, I will be offering higher quality voice over recordings. To celebrate this upgrade, I am giving away 2 free Station ID's with ALL ORDERS! Just mention this post :) I am still waiting on a few of the items to arrive (delayed shipping due to the blizzard). I will be posting some new demos soon!

www.JoBoVoiceOvers.com

-JB

Brutish Sailor
02-12-2010, 07:53 AM
selling you recently outdated mixer?

Joonas Piiroinen
02-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Amazing choices of gear. Very good Jon! Universal Audio preamp is very high quality pre and it gives very transparent and clear sound. It gives just your own speech, nothing else. :) :thumbup:

I'm waiting for the test recordings.

-J

JBVoice
02-12-2010, 03:17 PM
@Brutish - I have moved my "outdated mixer" to my basement recording studio, as I found it works very well with my set up down there.

@Joonas - That preamp is what I am waiting on. It is on backorder and will take 30-40 days to restock. I'm a bit pissed about that, but oh well...I'll probably be stuck using my ART Tube Preamp, which is not the greatest, but we shall see!

Test recordings coming later this week :)

Joonas Piiroinen
02-12-2010, 03:29 PM
@Joonas - That preamp is what I am waiting on. It is on backorder and will take 30-40 days to restock. I'm a bit pissed about that, but oh well...I'll probably be stuck using my ART Tube Preamp, which is not the greatest, but we shall see!

Test recordings coming later this week :)
ART Tube is an amazing preamp for it's price. Almost excellent.

JBVoice
02-12-2010, 03:41 PM
I really like the sound of it too. It actually is pretty decent with the SM7B. I actually bought the new preamp to go with my basement recording studio (for local bands to rent..) but I'll most defiantly be hooking it up in my voice over studio now for sure xD

-JB