PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

wildun
04-26-2010, 11:45 PM
I started Us Radio News for internet radio stations. It didn't work out for me. It was us news, world news and entertainment news. Although I had paid subscribers I ran out of money before it really took off. If anyone would like to take it over I'll entertain offers for it. It is potentially a great endeavor. Message me here.
Paul

Brutish Sailor
04-27-2010, 06:00 PM
I'll donate to keep it going.

What goal are you trying to raise to make it worth your while?

Wil, this is a brilliant and bold move for hobby internet radio stations. I would buy it if it wasnt for my current the job occupation.

Tell me what you need to keep it alive. Voice readers? Info? I'd personally like to tip the hat and just buy in as a partner rather than attempt to buy the whole kit-in-kaboodle and end up not being able to monitor it while I go out to sea. But I'm very interested in keeping one of the biggest contributions to hobby broadcasting community alive.

This makes me Crazy, as all the ideas you have are great, just never seem to get their feet off the ground. (Though I would have never written ROXU in dolphin) This one though, tell me what you need to keep it alive.

wildun
04-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Looks like the news service will be coming back online soon.
Stay tuned!

mwagner
05-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey Bill, good to hear from you and thanks for the good news!

Keep us posted!

Brutish Sailor
05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
USRadionews will be back online very shortly, just tying up some loose ends!