PDA

View Full Version : Sample "inbetweener" Whatcha think? Critique!

balward
09-07-2010, 01:42 AM
This is a sample of me talking in between songs and presenting a request to my listeners. Usually I talk about whatever and transition somehow. What do you think? Volume okay? Fade okay? Criticism is cool....

If you wanna jump right to me go to about :30

Thanks!

James
09-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Nice gapless playback! Sounds great, perfect volume levels and you really have a voice/personality for radio!

Im always the one to say this but you still had about 1-2 seconds left before the Sex On Fire lyrics started , i would have said something like "Stay Tuned" or "Stick Around" just to keep the flow. But apart from that, it was great!

balward
09-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Thanks buddy! This is a hobby, but I do plan to get into radio in the not so distant future. It's nice to hear that I have a nice radio voice/personality. I'm a student right now with the light at the end of the tunnel not too far away.

jnorth
09-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Yes good job, I agree with James as well, would sound cooler if you added an extra few words in there.

There's a bit of distortion or something on the mic, not too noticeable but you may want to look into it someday!

Good stuff