PDA

View Full Version : Check This Out MyApp Corp Create Your Own iPhone or Android

DirtySouthRadio
10-12-2010, 07:14 PM
hay guys check this app out its tight

MyApp Corp Create Your Own iPhone or Android App here -
http://myappinc.com/ - only $199!! We create apps for DJs, Artists, Actors & Radio Stations More Tell Them Dirty South Radio Sent You

DirtySouthRadio
10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
ok 42 people viewed this yall aint say one word whats the deal

EricVdM
10-13-2010, 03:54 AM
ok 42 people viewed this yall aint say one word whats the deal
it's a bit expensive

DirtySouthRadio
10-13-2010, 04:12 AM
how the hell it's a bit expensive all the iphone apps i ever seen where 1.500 or more please tell me where u can get one done for less then 199 show me i wanna see this

GKIye
10-13-2010, 04:45 AM
No offense ...
but you have to accept that some people can affort 199$ and others can't
For non commercial projects its still a lot of money

how the hell it's a bit expensive all the iphone apps i ever seen where 1.500 or more
Anyway, thanks for redirecting Us to that service, its interesting to learn and to see whats for sale

James
10-13-2010, 05:03 AM
those 42 views you saw were from Google Bot (31 visits), Guests (Who cant post) (8 Visits) and from me (3 Visits).

I can do it by using apple's developer tools, its $99? And i can make an android app if i wanted to, you just have to learn instead of being lazy! :) I didnt pay for this site to be built, i made it myself :)

If you want someone to make an app for you, then go ahead but i say you should make it yourself. Then its cheaper AND you can continue to update it and change it the way you want!

-James

P.S: Just out of curiosity, why are you spamming this link? You posted in the Hosting Offers section which is in no way related to it. Do you own the site? :|

DirtySouthRadio
10-13-2010, 04:59 PM
no i don't own the site i just see people on this forum and other always talking about how they nee a mobile app and i came across this and tough was net and wanted to share it

EricVdM
10-13-2010, 05:06 PM
how the hell it's a bit expensive all the iphone apps i ever seen where 1.500 or more please tell me where u can get one done for less then 199 show me i wanna see this

Hi, I just mean, for me it's expensieve. I can't spend that amount of money on apps.
I didn't mean anything bad about that.

Eric