PDA

View Full Version : Radiothree.net For Sale

mattskills
11-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Hi there,

I am currently in a position where i am not able to run an internet station anymore and rather than shut the station down and disapoint our listeners and DJs i'm hoping to sell the internet based station instead.

Radiothree.net has been running since september 2010 and has gained popularity with 13 - 18 year olds in the UK. We have over 60 registered chatroom users, over 190 facebook fans and we have a total of 18 DJs.

A unique feature of radiothree is the ability for listeners to control the output of the auto dj server by choosing songs from the auto djs playlist, which are then immediatly cued for output automaticaly. Our website is powered by wordpress which makes adding, editing and removing pages, posts and categories a simple task for anybody.

Current costs:
Shoutcast server 96kbs/s With Auto DJ (With Instant Requests) - Unlimited Disk space and data transfer, 5 (est convertion from US Dollars)

Web Hosting - 10gb disk space and bandwidth, unlimited email accounts and databases, 5

PPL License provided by webradioworld, 64kb shoutcast stream, unlimited data transfer, 26 (est convertion from euros)

radiothree.net domain renewal date, 19-May-2011

Please email me at matt@radiothree.net if you would like to make an offer.

http://radiothree.net

Thanks,
Matt

mattskills
11-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Anybody want to take the site for free, then your only left with the cost of running the station (it's only 10 a month if you choose not to have the license)

Only condition is , is that you must be willing to be reasonable with the currently active djs that we have. you may change to a different shoutcast host if you prefer.

I really want to keep this site running, I will be willing to help out with site if you need it.

Matt.

K4RL
11-04-2010, 10:16 PM
I will offer to host it and provide a stream for it for free.

Gimmie a PM if your interested.

The domain can remain yours and all I ask in return is you keep it going.

K4RL
11-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Any reply to this offer ?

mattskills
11-10-2010, 07:21 AM
Hi, thats a generous offer but it isn't stream or webhosting that was holding us back, it was the licensing (i wasn't prepared to run the station unlicesenced which i why i offered it for somebody else to choose) , I've decided to close it now anyway.

Thanks for the offer,
Matt

K4RL
11-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Licensing would of not been an issue I licence my own station anyhow :), shame you decided to close it as it had potential.

Good luck in future ventures, your site was well put together and it was a credit to you.