PDA

View Full Version : Web Hosting for Voice Over Artists by me :)

billh
12-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Well folks,
I went and took a big chance and started a web hosting service. It's not for Shoucast or anything there are enough folks here that do an excellent job already. I am offering web hosting for Voice Over Artist and other sites as well.

To get things going I am going to offer a “Onetime Payment” for a limited time and I am posting this on BW first. So my fellow BW members can get hosting if they need it before I change the pricing. I am going to offer onetime payments for a limited time or when I reach a set number of sites and the price for this onetime payment will go up at random times.

After a set number of sites get hosting with this Onetime Payment Special. The fees will be Monthly, Quarterly, and maybe a Yearly fee.

If your a Voice Over Artist you don't need to worry about putting you mp3 files on some other site. You can host everything on one site. So there’s no linking to other sites that host your mp3 files.

This is what you'll get for your site.

Disk Space Usage - Unlimited
Monthly Bandwidth Transfer - Unlimited
Email Accounts - Unlimited
Sub-domains - Unlimited
Parked Domains - Unlimited
Add on Domains - Unlimited
FTP Accounts - Unlimited
SQL Databases - Unlimited
Mailing Lists
Ruby
Password Protect Directories
Postgresql
Cron Jobs
FFMPEG
CGI, PERL
PHP
AWStats
Softaculous Auto Script Installer over 100 Scripts
and more.

If your interested or have any questions you can PM me or visit my new site http://www.webhostingcafe.info