PDA

View Full Version : Voice Overs: New Service I Offer!

JBVoice
02-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Greetings Broadcasting World Members,

I have been super busy and haven't been on the forums lately, but now that I have some more time I plan on being here as much as possible. I wanted to take a few minutes to let all you know a new service that I am offering through my voice over company.

Subscription to my voice over service! How would you like to have a fresh sound weekly? bi-weekly or monthly? Well JoBo Voice Overs is now offering subscription services which allows you to pay a monthly membership fee for 4 types of memberships:1 Month trial membership, Standard membership, Premium membership and Elite membership. Let's explain what each one is.

1 Month Trial: Pay only $24.99 for basic access for 1 month (30 days). This entitles you to 30 JoBo Credits (my version of currency) to use towards anything on my site. This

Standard Membership: Pay only $19.99 (monthly w/ 3 month commitment) This entitles you to 40 JoBo credits!

Premium Membership: Pay only $29.99 (monthly w/ 3 month commitment) This entitles you to 50 JoBo credits!

Elite Membership: Pay only $99.99 (monthly w/ 6 month commitment) This entitles you to 150 JoBo credits!

For more information or if you are interested in any of these services please call toll free (877) 245-9107 or post below.

I will be offering some special discounts for BW members, just mention BW during your phone conversation.

Thanks!

-Jon