Title

Exclamation New Flash Player to embed your station on Facebook and increase your Social Networkin

Hi,

My name is Papo Rodriguez and I am the owner of http://tm101radio.com and I am posting this to see if anyone would be interested in being a beta tester for a new product I am releasing for Internet Radio Stations that can literally boost your social network standings exponentially.

Let me expalin...

I have been developing several different Radio players for Internet Radio Stations that are embeddable on Facebook. What this means is that people can tune in to your station directly from their own facebook status feed just by sharing your website link. This will allow all their friends to listen as well which in turn could increase your listener numbers with literally 1 share on facebook. If you have a facebook account you can try this for yourself to see how it works by sharing my station link http://tm101radio.com and it will auto embed my station in your feed. If you don't have a Facebook account you can go to my stations secondary Facebook page and have a look at the first post http://www.facebook.com/TheMOVEMENT101

The Player I developed has tons of features.

-Its extremely easy to set up and use
    -It has a scrolling ticker on it which you can put any message about upcoming shows or encourage listeners to visit your site with
    -It has a link back button that you can set to link to your station website or (HINT) set to your Facebook Page (which when I first started using I did this and my facebook fans numbers grew steadily. I have over 2400 fans and my station is less then a year old.
    -Can be set to autoplay or not
    -default volume levels can be set
    -The player is also IPHONE COMPATIBLE and listeners can tune in on your site with 1 click (NO NEED TO INSTALL an APP TO LISTEN TO YOUR STATION from IPHONE or IPAD)
    -90% of all computers have Adobe flash installed so when visitors come to your site they don't need to downlaod you .asx or .pls files they just press play on the flash player and can listen instantly to your station

PLUS FULL SUPPORT FROM ME check my rep here and view all my posts in the MARKETING and Promotion Forum. I have alot of Ideas and tips that I will pass on to you.

This Flash Player can boost your social network status as it did mine (Check my numbers) and literally put some of your marketing efforts on autopilot which will help your station grow. Everytime I share the player for my station on Facebook my shoutcast server gets full (I have 100 Listener slots). Im not saying this is a guaranteed scenario but you will see your listeners grow

OK SO WHATS THE CATCH...

Since you will be a Beta tester for me all I ask is for a Donation of $50 via paypal... The donation will help me further develop the Player and all future upgrades you will receive free for life. Once I finish the player and Launch the final product I will be selling it for way more then $50.

If you have suggestions for future upgrades or want to see a sneak peak of some upgrades just let me know and I will be more then happy to show you a player in the works. IF YOU WANT to see a demo of your station on the player I can arrange that also. MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS IS PAPO(AT)ELIMENT.ORG and you can contact me directly if you have any questions. I also have other products in the works that can make your internet radio station stand out against the competition like Iphone and Android Apps, Facebook Apps and mobile station pages and again you can visit my station to see some of those http://tm101radio.com . I hope to hear from you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Title
    Do you still have this ? Also when will the non beta oone be released?

Title
    Any upgrade about this player?

Title
    I'm interested in trying this player.

Title
    Premium Member
    This post is 3 1/2 years old and the website is not found. Also his FB page isn't working. I highly doubt that this project was ever finished.
    SCS - Dedicated Bandwidth Servers
    Shoutcast / Icecast / Windows Media
    Transcoding - Auto DJ - Mobile Radio - FLASH Players - Auto DJ
    Broadcasting World's Stream Host of the Month