Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    Hi countrywerndj,

The "advertise here" image only appears when you choose not to fill the space with content from your own website and my sole intention of creating the player was to make it easier to tune in to stations, because it annoys me when friends ask me to tune in to their station but force me to enable browser plugins or download a playlist file first.

the layout of the player is based on the same format now used by major UK radio stations. i appreciate that it may not be to everyones taste and i will be creating more options regarding it's layout.

regarding AAC+ , if this feature would be added it is likely to be a premium service as we would need to run a transcoding service.

regarding the current song info, this will be included in the next update. Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Tunar Radio Player
    www.tunar.org

Title
    on http://www.alsacreations.fr/dewplayer.html you can find a lot of players, and they work fine with radio stream

Title
    Senior Broadcaster
    I think the intent of taking up half the page was it was designed specificlly for a mobile page. Hince why there is no PHP now playing script.

I see your mindset Tunar. However you might as well app something like this, and many have beat you to the punch here.
    The biggest issue with creating a HTML 5 player that isnt app'ed? Battery mode on all mobile devices. When it reverts, it shuts down the stream.

But nice try.
    KNSJ.org / 89.1 FM San Diego

Title
    the player is not designed for mobile devices although it is compatible with devices that support flash & html5 . The intention of the player was to provide an easy to use player for the listener that supported content from the station instead of similar players which fill up space with advertisements and their own thing.

Also the player is coded in PHP and this doesn't affect a mobile's compatibility as php is rendered by the web server, not by the device.

it's nice to see how unapreciated my efforts have been to help you guys with your stations. you guys on this forum have done nothing but bitch and complain. if you don't like it , that is fine , move on to another thread.
    Last edited by radioplayer; 06-13-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    Tunar Radio Player
    www.tunar.org

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by radioplayer View Post

it's nice to see how unapreciated my efforts have been to help you guys with your stations. you guys on this forum have done nothing but bitch and complain. if you don't like it , that is fine , move on to another thread.
    It's called Contuctive criticism, we are all allowed an opinion even if we don't Like something. So chill Out!!

http://djgarybaldy.co.uk
    http://djgarybaldy.co.uk/radiodj-fre...ation-software
    https://www.facebook.com/DJGarybaldy

Problems with your current automation program? Why not switch to Radio DJ Free Radio Automation Software instead? It's 100% FREE & reliable. http://radiodj.ro

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by radioplayer View Post
    the player is not designed for mobile devices although it is compatible with devices that support flash & html5 . The intention of the player was to provide an easy to use player for the listener that supported content from the station instead of similar players which fill up space with advertisements and their own thing.Also the player is coded in PHP and this doesn't affect a mobile's compatibility as php is rendered by the web server, not by the device.it's nice to see how unapreciated my efforts have been to help you guys with your stations. you guys on this forum have done nothing but bitch and complain. if you don't like it , that is fine , move on to another thread.
    We're just giving some feedback I'm sure you would appriciate it even if it isn't all positive! Being a web developer and app developer myself, I thrive off feedback, both good and bad. Although i find it hard to get honest feedback sometimes so take it while you can! HahaIt looks like a great Application, if I was a low end/low budget station, I would definitely use it!

Title
    i'd love nothing more then to have an embedded player on my website but i believe marvin over there at streamlicensing said i couldnt have any embedded players....but looks good.