Title

Anyone want to submit a pre recorded Rock show?

Anyone want to submit a pre recorded Rock show?

Contact me at info@hardrockradio.co.uk www.hardrockradio.co.uk

Title
    Hi there ! i am wiiling to offer some weekly voice tracking to you & your station if thats of any help or intrest . If you created a playlist & send us it i could voice track around it & you make up a show from it / Let us know , cheers steve

Title

Re Voice Tracking

Hi Steve, I'm not sure if it was you or someone else from Spangle Creations who kindly provided me with my first ever voice/indent for HRR, I loved it, I am using it now on www.hardrockradio.co.uk

I also use it when recording my weekly podcast which you catch on demand on Spreaker
    http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/user/bighogrockshow

Any further help or advice would be great ;-)

Alan.

Title
    Hi there ! thaanks for your reply back , i dont remeber us doing anythink for hardrock radio , your have to send us a copy of the id & can take a listen too it . As i say i could offer some voice tracking to you if thats of any use . let us know , cheers steve

Title
    Hi Steve, if you give me your email address I can send it, It was provided on the request a voice over section
    You can hear it on www.hardrockradio.co.uk It's nonstop rock, and the liner kicks in every 4 tracks.

I would love more done, if you can email me some prices to Bighogrockshow@aol.com
    When I have some spare funds I'll get some more done :-)

Cheers, Alan

Title
    Hi Steve, if you give me your email address I can send it, It was provided on the request a voice over section<br>You can hear it on <a href="http://www.hardrockradio.co.uk">www.hardrockradio.co.uk</a> It's nonstop rock, and the liner kicks in every 4 tracks.<br><br>I would love more done, if you can email me some prices to Bighogrockshow@aol.com<br>When I have some spare funds I'll get some more done :-)<br><br>Cheers, Alan

Title
    I produce 3 programs available Free to all.

Rewind To The 70s is a 3 hour show( 4 segments per hour X3 or 3 X1 hour ) featuring the hits and forgotten classics of the 70's. A weekly Hall of Fame artist and a TV Theme memory.

Forgotten 45's is an 2 hour show (2X50 mins in 4 segments each hour) featuring my record collection which combines all genres. Pop, Showtunes, Big Bands, British Invasion, etc

Yesterdays Hit Parade (1 hour in 2 segments ) a look at the Hot 100 Billboard chart from 1955 to 1965 .

These shows are Free and you can find out more from my website www.rewindtothe70s.com

or email me at goodtimeoldies@gmail.com

Title
    Hi Alan ! thanks for the reply back , i have just taken a listen to the audio id , ah yes i remember it now , yes that was my voice used on that . If you need anymore bits , sure we can sort a good deal out of some sort . cheers steve