Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Title
    Administrator

We Are Re-Launching Soon!

Hey all,

I have been busy over the past few months planning and designing our re-launch. I have a dedicated focus and plan for the future of Broadcasting World, this new launch will outline the best bits of our website and will make our site truly a one-stop-solution for internet broadcasters.

We will be combining some sections, re-coding everything, adding new sections and making the site more user friendly. You will have complete control over your radio station, talent profile and reviews pages. We will be focusing on Internet Radio and Internet TV as times are getting tougher, we want to support internet enabled communication technologies so we will pursue in offering only Internet services.

I have started re-designing the homepage privately. And here is your first look below.

Yes, all data (forum posts, stations, reviews) will be kept. Reviews and Stations may be updated slightly to fit into the new system. Yes API's will be coming for those who wish to use our stations data. Yes we will be uploading more videos on YouTube. And yes you can remove that ad at the top by becoming a Pro member or a Talent.

More info to come.

If you have any suggestions, comments or feature requests. Post here!
    Last edited by James; 07-16-2013 at 08:49 AM.