Title

Another Question

Hi all, Im new around here and going thru the forums and I am a little bit lost. What I am actually wondering if i can find here (no idea where to look tho) I have a new show coming out called TwistedMyth and I would like to try to get someone who can volunteer to make me a intro song to the show But have no idea of wording and no idea where to ask for help...

Title
    I may be able to help you out.. I can write/voice/produce stuff.. check out my website www.joelnorth.com and if it interests you I'll work for free.

Title

Hi there

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth View Post
    I may be able to help you out.. I can write/voice/produce stuff.. check out my website www.joelnorth.com and if it interests you I'll work for free.
    Hi Joel, Thank you for your offer, I am definitely interested if you can help me out, Once done I will add a link to your site and credit you for the work on our website. I need a few things and the website that used to offer free voice-overs stopped doing it for free. I need a short intro song for our talk show ( our site is http://atwistedmyth.com )
    I have a few disclaimers that I used to run and I am writing because I try to rotate things every so many shows so its always fresh....