Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Title
    Senior Broadcaster
    I was somewhat a little broken hearted to see it go. Actually really broken up. I had a lot of loyalty ( and still do) to Brandon and John. Not just because of the fact that they have lead the charge in Washington against the equality for hobby broadcasters, but because of the fact they have always and first had the philosiphy," Lead the royalty battles to us, you guys just keep streaming nd do what your paying to do, enjoying a hobby."

I was actually very pleased with post-loudcaster loudcity, even though I still liked loudcasters platform, and thought Brandon had outdid himself.

BUT, on that same token, I would never judge anyone that wants to get out of the streaming media industry, its hit and miss. Everyone knows where radio stands currently at the end of the day, and you really got to share an experience to hold listener loyalty and ends meat.

Thanks Loudcity and staff for everything done. No hard feelings here, and it has been a hell of an experience.
    KNSJ.org / 89.1 FM San Diego

Special LoudCity conversion discount Feb. 26-March 02 ONLY. Use and Validate Promotional code LOUDCITY-20 and click on the following link for a One-Time $20 instant discount. Click here to claim your discount: http://tinyurl.com/sl-loudcity

This discount is given in part to allay the frustration you may experience as you wait longer than normal for customer service due to the large number of former LoudCity broadcasters coming aboard.

Thanks,

Marvin
    Last edited by Marvin; 02-26-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Title
    Heading there now to switch