Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by At This Time Editor View Post
    I prefer to broadcast with my computer rather than smartphone. I am still not convinced live broadcasting from smartphone all that reliable. Although I have been working on doing on location segments from my smartphone. There is a few details and logistics to work out.

Due to what talk about during my episodes I need to be able to show links during the broadcast. I can only do with display capture from my second monitor.
    i agree with you!

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I use laptop to do my work and make my assignments and I use desktop computer to play video games. I have just built a new PC few months back when my old PC was struggling to run COD: Warzone properly. Now I have a pretty powerful PC and it can run almost all the latest games without any problem.
    Last edited by GKIye; 09-28-2020 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Redirected URL to game

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    I used to be very pro-desktop because they feel more "permanent/solid," but lately I've been using my laptop for everything and "docking it" with a keyboard, mouse, and big monitor. Now that I'm doing more things in the field, it makes more sense. I don't even own a dedicated desktop that isn't for work even.