Title

How to go about getting broadcast monitors?

I would like to procure some older broadcast monitors. I would prefer them to have BNC inputs or VGA inputs. Of course larger is better, but anything 14 inches or larger will do.

Specific models that really interest me are anything from Sony's BVM line, Sony PGM2950, Sony PGM-200r2u, NEC XM37 or xm29. If something from those or roughly equivalent.

However, I would even be willing to entertain getting a few from Sony's PVM line if I can't find any that are better.

How much should I be looking to pay? Also, does anyone know a good way to go about getting these? I've tried craigslist and ebay. Craigslist got no response and ebay seems to have them over priced and shipping is terrible. I am starting to think I should just contact local places that might have aging broadcast equipment. Does anyone think that would work?

Title
    I have a 26" Marshall Electronics Dual Link LCD Monitor if you're interested. It's in "like-new" condition, nothing cosmetically wrong with it and it functions perfectly. We used it for a six month project and it hasn't gotten much use since. I'd like to try and recoup 50% of it's value.

Here is a link to the specific product with more details on it: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...Dual_Link.html