Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Title
    Quote Originally Posted by frankallen View Post
    Here is a challenge for you If you are keen to learn and judging by what you have achieved so far, I'm sure you will shine

http://audacityteam.org/ <--- This is free sound editing software basic and user friendly, great for learning.

Attached below is a reproduced TOP TEN countdown with FX Have a go at splitting it into separate audio files for use in a top ten show and a little demo with some chart tunes cut in..

Good luck
    I accept your challenge, I will have a go tonight when the kids are in bed its first day back at school so they will be in bed at a normal hour lol having trouble with go daddy for the hh radio website at the moment their website builder wont support a radio flash player doh !!
    Oh No it;s HouseHold Radio for the groovier side of house music, DJ bookings via website please. Dare to Disco......

Follow us on twitter @HouseHoldRadio website www.householdradio.net

Title
    Its easy as 1, 2, 3 ....
    All files are mastered
    Quote Originally Posted by Djd View Post
    Just had a chance to have a good listen and I actually quite like them, hope its ok to use a couple on the station when I get my head around editing. (cut them down a little)

Thanks very much,
    Visit and listen @ BW !

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by frankallen View Post
    Here is a challenge for you If you are keen to learn and judging by what you have achieved so far, I'm sure you will shine

http://audacityteam.org/ <--- This is free sound editing software basic and user friendly, great for learning.

Attached below is a reproduced TOP TEN countdown with FX Have a go at splitting it into separate audio files for use in a top ten show and a little demo with some chart tunes cut in..

Good luck
    The software was the challenge really, could i get it to work!! anyway here's no 10

count down 10.mp3
    Oh No it;s HouseHold Radio for the groovier side of house music, DJ bookings via website please. Dare to Disco......

Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster
    The software was the challenge really, could i get it to work!! anyway here's no 10

count down 10.mp3
    Without sounding to patronizing Good job Only 9 more to go

Check us out www.itsjustradio.org

Title
    Lol it took so long for me to get the software running (wouldn't save as mp3) I only had time to do the first and make sure I'd got it. Will split over the weekend and do a top ten countdown, hey the 1st feature on household radio

Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster
    Lol it took so long for me to get the software running (wouldn't save as mp3) I only had time to do the first and make sure I'd got it. Will split over the weekend and do a top ten countdown, hey the 1st feature on household radio

Good to hear it It doesn't save to mp3 because you will need lame as an addon you can learn this here
    ----> https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...e+for+audacity.
    i'm Off up to blackpool for a few days have fun with your editing

Check us out www.itsjustradio.org

Title
    Found it last night and downloaded it, it took 3 attempts before it worked but all is fine now.. I'll get to work compiling at top 10 this weekend (if I find time) and do my first countdown next weekend and then archiving all top 10 lists on the website.