Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster

How do you like these ones ?

I was faffing and came up with this. How do you like it ? I also added a raw file for you to play with. Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by frankallen; 09-30-2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: more uploads

Check us out www.itsjustradio.org

Title
    OMG absolutely brilliant once again, they really capture the feel n funk of the station. Ive sort of neglected things the past few days being self employed sort of takes up every min of your day sometimes. Thanks for taking the time to make these I love em. Onwards and upwards for household radio
    Oh No it;s HouseHold Radio for the groovier side of house music, DJ bookings via website please. Dare to Disco......

Follow us on twitter @HouseHoldRadio website www.householdradio.net

Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Djd View Post
    OMG absolutely brilliant once again, they really capture the feel n funk of the station. Ive sort of neglected things the past few days being self employed sort of takes up every min of your day sometimes. Thanks for taking the time to make these I love em. Onwards and upwards for household radio
    Thank you again for the donation
    Thought you would like them No biggie you not being around matie, we all have stuff to do. It's called life lol. I get the self employed lifestyle it can be very time consuming but it's worth it in the end.
    I am going to play around with the personal DJ cosmic Dave bits. can you tell me a little about the show you produce? Its theme style genre anything that will give me insight to give your a personal feel.

Title
    not actually started the show yet but some dj cosmic dave stuff would be good inc a follow cosmic dave on twitter @djcosmicdave and maybe in the mix with cosmic dave that sort of thing really.
    the show will focus very much on the disco house side of things with some house and tribal house thrown in the mix. oh and there is the disco house top ten to work on as well, phew its going to be busy
    Oh No it;s HouseHold Radio for the groovier side of house music, DJ bookings via website please. Dare to Disco......

Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster
    not actually started the show yet but some dj cosmic dave stuff would be good inc a follow cosmic dave on twitter @djcosmicdave and maybe in the mix with cosmic dave that sort of thing really.
    the show will focus very much on the disco house side of things with some house and tribal house thrown in the mix. oh and there is the disco house top ten to work on as well, phew its going to be busy
    Yes your going to be a busy chap but it will be worth it. Household radio is progressing very well, I do tune in from time to time.
    Thanks for the info I had a feeling I was going down the right path with it. I will get to work on them shortly for you and upload them here.

Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster
    Here is some raw recorded stuff for you to play about with. I will get around to producing some of it in the week.

Title
    Thank you

Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster
    How do you feel about these ?

Title
    Any chance of a Halloween jingle or two please ? Something like happy Halloween from household radio or household radio wishes all our listeners a very happy Halloween.

Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster
    Any chance of a Halloween jingle or two please ? Something like happy Halloween from household radio or household radio wishes all our listeners a very happy Halloween.
    Here you go hope you find these use able