Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Title
    Administrator

We're Looking For YOU!

Hey all,

Since we have re-launched, I have a big task of creating articles, reviews and tutorials ahead of me. So I am seeking some more volunteers who are willing to submit some content for the site!

If you like following radio news, if you like exploring new programs and software, if you like playing with/reviewing products or if you have a library FULL of jingles/sound effects. We want you!

We need...
    • News Article writers
    • Review writers
    • Tutorial writers
    • Jingle/SFX Uploaders

If you are interested in Jingles, a great opportunity exists where you can price your jingles, so that other member can purchase them! You could make $$$! Anyone can upload jingles or sound effects, including you! Simply go here and upload your jingles one-by-one: http://www.broadcastingworld.com/jingles/add/

If you want to write articles, review products or submit tutorials, simply write back here, PM me or email me at admin@broadcastingworld.com.

Looking forward to seeing your name around the place!

Cheers,
    James

Title
    Fanatic Broadcaster
    I will have a mooch through my sound FX and upload a bunch for ya. Is there anyway I can upload Multiples ? 1 at a time will take more time than I have spare and i have a good 100 plus fx i can upload
    Last edited by frankallen; 01-05-2016 at 08:42 AM.

Check us out www.itsjustradio.org

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by frankallen View Post
    I will have a mooch through my sound FX and upload a bunch for ya. Is there anyway I can upload Multiples ? 1 at a time will take more time than I have spare and i have a good 100 plus fx i can upload
    I'll see what I can do!