Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title

How i can do this voice effect

i need to know how i can made this voice effect in adobe audition
    http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/PBAuOpdn/file.html

Title
    This guy has a ton of YouTube videos on how to make various sound effects on Adobe and has recently started making Audacity videos. See if you can find some that you like. You might subscribe to his channel as he is always releasing new videos all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/musicradiocreative

Title
    Yes i send to him a mesage asking how to make that effect and i suscribe to his group but i think he received a ton of mesages and dont see my mesage but sometime he made a video esplained how do thats effect

Title
    This is their website :
    http://www.musicradiocreative.com/

The guy who makes the videos is Mike
    Check their voices here :
    http://www.musicradiocreative.com/voices/
    Visit and listen @ BW !

Title
    Imaging Professional
    Just sounds like High filter low filter effect.
    Basically select all of your audio and apply high pass filter I'd try around 1000hz then apply low pass filter same setting(1000hz).
    What that does is "roll off" all sounds with frequency above and below 1000hz almost like taking the EQ and turning everything except that frequency down.
    You can apply the filter more than once to roll off even more.
    I've attached a quick demo where I recorded a few words then copied it twice first time is unfiltered second has the high and low pass filters applied once each and the third has the filters applied twice each. Each segment was then normalized to -0.3db individually you can of course add all kinds of other effects on top of that like reverb or flanger etc
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    My result is far from what you are looking for ...
    but I made some samples on the voice of voiceoverwizard

Offcourse it depends on the quality of the voice ... The quality of the voice of voiceoverwizard is superb and great
    However how deeper a voice is the more difficult it gets to make it sound sharper

By making an ID who needs a SFX who has to sound clear and sharp I'm using an effect that I called an "On Hold" effect
    Is that perfect to You ? Maybe not ...
    ... but it does the job in between other elements (voices or SFX)

Adding to the current result a small sweeper or a phaser effect can give very nice results
    Into AA You'll find a setting "Living room" who uplift the On Hold voice effect to the front

Hope this helps one way or the other
    jgggpr
    How i can do this voice effect
    i need to know how i can made this voice effect in adobe audition
    Visit and listen @ BW !

Title
    thanks for your help which software you use adobe audition, protools, audacity ?
    i remember one effect on hold in audition 3.0
    i have my pc with hard drive problems in the next 2 week i think i have the money for fixed and i will try your recomendations

Title
    Imaging Professional
    Yes I assumed that he would recognize the difference between my voice and the sultry female voice in his sample, now that I read your reply I realize that my response may have been incomplete. I also thought, for whatever reason that the question was only around the tone modification, though I did mention adding reverb or flanger I didn't do it or give any explanation about them, once again after reading your response, I think mine was incomplete.

Title
    Imaging Professional
    I have Adobe Audition 3.0(which I just loaded on to XP computer) Protools {EDIT: Protools M Powered Essentials}(which is clunky and difficult to navigate) and Sony Sound Forge (which is easy to use but does not do multi-track) and Audacity (Which crashes too much and uses too much harddrive space for it's files)

I am hoping to use Audition almost exclusively very soon, WHich is good because if you go to youtube and try to find tutorials in this over 75% will be in Audition I have found

Title
    AA stands for Adobe Audition ... At my pc I use the 3.0

Positive is that AA has FFT and other tools to create yourself some magic to your files
    Add / edit your files always into the edit / WAVE window

If You use the Multitrack section You can make your own IDs and calls
    Once you have a nice result "always" save your file as "export as ..." to a place at your pc where you have your collection
    Once that is done Your "edit / WAVE" window gonna appear ... from that moment on You can edit or make post-production to your file
    e.g. : Finished ? Than use Izotope to make a final master of Your file (use CD Master !)

Attached some SFX on the test read of VOW
    Quote Originally Posted by jgggpr View Post
    thanks for your help which software you use adobe audition, protools, audacity ?
    i remember one effect on hold in audition 3.0
    i have my pc with hard drive problems in the next 2 week i think i have the money for fixed and i will try your recomendations
    Hi VOW,
    I have my AA installed on a Windows7 ... and it works perfect
    Offcourse XP is still a good platform to this kind of software ... However Win8 and Win10 do give conflicts to the software (not always, but often ... freezing etc)

Please check the attached file
    I am hoping to use Audition almost exclusively very soon, WHich is good because if you go to youtube and try to find tutorials in this over 75% will be in Audition I have found
    Visit and listen @ BW !