Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    i am trying to find best website where i can listen all type of Africa radio station.? if someone know any best website kindly share with me. i am also trying to find the best one.

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    In no particular order:

- Good content (music/shows).
    - Professional presentation.
    - Submit to all available directories (TuneIn, Shoutcast.com, etc... there are loads).
    - Good quality, reliable streaming.
    - Engage with listeners (on air, social media, etc...)

And the most important thing... Hard work and dedication! You can't just launch a station and expect listeners to flock to it. There are thousands of stations out there, all competing for listeners. What are YOU going to do that is different and attract listeners?

As a personal opinion, I think that at the moment there are so many stations out there that you are better off with a niche genre and really concentrate on it. The more generic stations playing 'a bit of everything' have to work harder for listeners while if you cater for a specific genre and do it well, you're more likely to attract a loyal listenership. Again, this is just my personal opinion, but the above points are valid for all stations.
    autopo.st - Post your Radio Stations 'Now Playing' songs to Twitter, Facebook and TuneIn with images, tag the artist playing and even include 'Buy this Song' links... Power boost your Radio Stations Social Media! We also offer 'Now Playing' and 'Recently Played' website Widgets, Silence Detection for your radio stream and Audio Fingerprinting/Track Detection for your Radio Station. Mobile Phone Apps, Alexa Radio Skills and Cloud Audio Logging. Find out more at https://www.autopo.st

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    there are so many stations out there that you are better off with a niche genre and really concentrate on it.
    It does appear that many successful Internet radio stations target a specific audience. For example, there are niche stations devoted to:

- indie bands
    - old-time radio
    - Bluegrass music
    - K-pop
    - Irish pub music
    - Broadway show tunes
    - Christian music
    - conservative political talk
    - music from the Renaissance
    - and many more...

Source:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/wha...radio-stations
    Last edited by JohnDrake; 05-23-2018 at 05:02 AM.

Title
    Junior Broadcaster

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by DJTobyChicago View Post
    we have to abide by The DMCA just like everyone else
    Hi, thanks for your comment,

I am brand new into radio brodcasting, can you please tell me how exactly I can abide to DMCA?

DMCA and royalties needs to pay both? or are the same thing

I am in Mexico City. I am not a comapny, and I dont know anything about royalties or anything.
    I want to broadcast copyright songs and I dont know where I have to pay that royalties or to abide with DMCA

I will not focus my radio channel to Mexico, I want to do it world wide

Thanks in advance

Title
    Junior Broadcaster
    Is it useful to post on this site to increase awareness of a new internet radio stream?
    If so then here goes: BAD RADIO 1 - Plays music you did not choose yourself! --deleted--
    Also being described as "The worst station on planet earth" --deleted--
    I am brand new to this lovely forum and rather shamelessly wanted to jump straight in and promote my stream, apologies for the blunt approach but hey! Why not? Thanks.

*** ADMIN :
    This thread is meant to members who are in search for platforms, websites, online services to increase their listeners.
    If You like to spread the word about Your project, please "Introduce Yourself" at this link :
    https://forums.broadcastingworld.com...oduce-Yourself
    This thread is not meant to promote Your own project.
    Last edited by GKIye; 03-14-2019 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Admin